+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge NA Server Maintenance: 9/23/14 at 8:00 AM PDT (GMT-7)

This is hilarious. 12 y.o(s) vs Adult Father/Crazy mother. X3

During the restart, do the plant/animal/whatever timers stop as well? Cause my chicks are supposed to be finished in like an hour and a half and it's going to be way past midnight by that time. And now that the servers are gonna go down....

i get no lag lmao, upgrade man

Quote Originally Posted by HQZ View Post
    This wont work dude, i'll give you an example, yesterday one of my guildmates was crafting in his house for over 4 hours, and then talking to us in the chat and helping us with tips on where to farm, etcetera, he was not afk for even 5 minutes ever, but he didnt move 5m either. did he deserve to be kicked? I was buying and selling in the AH for 30 mins, not moving my character, did I deserve the kick?
    Your tip is actually a very good one but re-think it taking into account every function in the game, bulk crafting takes a lot of time, and buying+selling does too, you're not moving during that time.
    Again, like I replied to someone else, exception like chatting should be made, the "integer" I reminded should store the timestamp of "last activity", last activity may be moving over X meters in the game, chatting, harvesting and so on. Also I never said kick them right away, I said treat them like afks that ARE detected by the system at the moment (give them the "Away" message above the head and after a little more time, do kick them).

8am is the worst time

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyama View Post
    Im so upset with what im seeing here, i mean really? all of you are complaining of issues, or lag, of afk's, of queues, And THIS is trions answer to the issue, Since they started doing this, the time alloted through the day where there is NO QUEUE has sky rocketed, Last week i would have to log in about 8am EST to even think of playing instantly and between 9am EST-12noon for low queues, me AND my 4 new friends irl yesterday all where able to log on With NO queue after the maintence and for about 4-5 hours afterward! and even at (When it seems prime for me using EST) prime time (7-10pm) the theres were maybe 2k Before ANY of this, durign the first few days after launch, i agree the queue times where EVIL what took 15minutes on day 2 (500 ppl) would take over an hour on day 4 and 2k would take like 3 Im back down to my Original queue times of about 2k taking about an hour, and thats if i even have to queue AT ALL! Now i do agree some of you have made VERY valid points Such as labor point regen while Offline, what i DONT agree with is the entitled patrons screamign HEY! Give us MORE regen online and off, But take that regen away from the F2P'ers such as one person, asked for 8regen per time, while F2P'ers get 2-3 i mean Wtf?! I dont know the current go for patrons ATM but right now F2P'ers get 5regen every 5 minutes AKA 1 LP every minute and that damn sure seems fair to me, If you wannt kill the F2P ppl afking online for that same regen, Give it to them OFFLINE but if u must at a reduced rate, instead of 5 every 5 minutes, maybe it 5 every 10/15 minutes while offline, THAT WAY those ppl who are only online to regen points WONT HAVE TO BE! the F2P'ers alrdy take such big hits, No land, No auctioning, WHY should we lose OUR LP regen to? None the less, the point is Add a regen of points OFFLINE so that these AFK'ers dont have to AFK if all they want is LP, you lose a MASSIVE chunk of the AFK playerbase right there So, in short summary, 1 STOP COMPLAINIG ABOUT THE RESTARTS WHEN THEY ARE ACTUALLY (if even just slowly) STARTING TO FIX THE ISSUE! otherwise they'll stop it to "Appease" you idiots and then Everything goes back to how bad it USED TO BE, and 2 DONT take away anythign else FROM the F2P players just to give whining entitled kids what they beg for and 3 Just add an offline LP regen for ALL players
    or why not just have the regen the same i really see no point in reducing patrons or f2p cause there is a different cap on the LP anyways

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #57
    Community Team
    Update: The NA servers are offline now.

Quote Originally Posted by CoMaNdO View Post
    I'll just quote my message until you notice it, because I end up waiting for at least 6 hours in queues, 2 days ago I had waited 15 hours (queuing to NA from EU to play with friends).

There's a small change that can be made to my original thoughts about the way to state that someone is afk, by having the integer to function as a unix timestamp to the last time the user has move (distance > 15), and then check if the current unix timestamp - the old one is greater than 300 seconds (or whatever you put it to) the user is away.
    I can make a sample code if you can't understand my idea.
    First determin what is afk ( 5 -10 -15 or more mins. More servers, limit char creation ( mean every fraction or smth) and there would be no queue but for that thay should have known approx player base and seems thay r mistaken x3 or more (is it even posible to make such mistakes?)

As soon as I get back from school, servers are down. Great...

and the wait begins. hopefully the gold spammers in chat will be fixed. cause for like the last 5 mins before wervers went down the chat went crazy and i couldnt kepp up with the wall of gold spam
    Redeemer - Vindictive

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast