09-23-2014 04:59 PM
ArcheAge Version 1.2 Build 4.10: Patch Notes
* Accounts will now be disconnected from the server when AFK at character selection or in character creation.
* As previously announced, stats have been removed from in-game costume items, matching the previous change to Marketplace costume items.
* Available character slots (via Character Slot Expansions or deleted characters) will now be recognized prior to logging into a game world.
* Players can now connect to a server they have no characters on if they have an available character slot.
* Assorted translations have been corrected or updated in English, French, and German. For instance, [Lumber: Mass Production] is now simply [Lumber].
* The Revive interface for characters under level 10 no longer has overlapping text.
* Improved tooltips on items with socketed lunagems to more clearly show stat effects.
* To ensure no portion of your potion is wasted, [Workman's Compensation] labor potions can no longer be consumed when there's insufficient "room" for all 1000 Labor Points on your account. It will now give an error that X Labor Points must be used before using the labor potion.
* The [Workman's Compensation] labor potion on the Loyalty Store now has a 12-hour cooldown to match the Marketplace version.
* A rare bug that could potentially generate a large number of small temporary files in one's user folder has been fixed.
* This update is about 150 MB and will be available for download via Glyph during the announced EU and NA server outages. Please visit our Server Status forum for details.
09-24-2014 10:42 AM
* The AFK kick timer is very short in this build. Too short. We'll be adjusting it in a fix being built right now.