+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 106 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge NA Game Update: 9/24/14 at 6:00 AM PDT (GMT-7)

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge NA Game Update: 9/24/14 at 6:00 AM PDT (GMT-7)

Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 6:00 AM PDT (GMT-7) on Wednesday, September 24 for a game update to ArcheAge Version 1.2 Build 4.10. This update improves the AFK kick to include the character selection/creation screens, makes the game recognize available character slots, and introduces assorted interface fixes. This will replace today's daily server restart. The servers should be accessible again within 3-5 hours.

In-game announcements will be sent in advance of the servers going offline. Thanks for your patience!

10:00 AM PDT: The NA servers are now live! Please note that the AFK kick is very rapid in this build, we will be tuning it down again in the next build.
    6:30 AM PDT: The NA ArcheAge servers are now offline for the update!
    6:00 AM PDT: The update is getting a slight delay, and will be happening at 6:30 AM PDT. Thanks for your patience!

Will there still be daily restarts?

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Will there still be daily restarts?
    For the time being, yes.

Really digging the progress you and the team are making to get this world up and running smoothly. Keep up the good work, everyone!
    "Not the bees!" - Nicolas Cage

Hail, Warband!

LIVESTREAM!

YOUTUBE!

Very nice. Keep up the good work guys.

Yeah definitely want to echo what everyone above has said. At the beginning, I was really, really upset. I debated asking for a refund but knew, that like others, I'd end up waiting anyways and therefore I'd better just stick it out. I've logged on everyday since Friday (when things started to improve), and I love the progress and involvement you guys have been making. Thank you!

Que tonight after work was still an hour and a half but it is much improved. We are headed in the right direction. Thanks for all the hard work

Quote Originally Posted by Remo Williams View Post
    Que tonight after work was still an hour and a half but it is much improved. We are headed in the right direction. Thanks for all the hard work
    Yeah I'm usually getting about an hour queue, but I can totally deal with that while I do other things that I should be doing before I play AA for the foreseeable future :P

can you still do reset cause im stuck 248 in que for 2 hours qued up at 6pm an its 11pm now an them are all afks naima server

Any new info on server transfers?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 106 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast