+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge NA Game Update: 9/24/14 at 6:00 AM PDT (GMT-7)

Other than kicking people in the character selection screen, what else was improved with the afk detection?

theres still like 50 ways to bypass the afk timer all without using any type of 3rd party software

simply use Archeage game mechanics to afk.

how about you get rid of bots and spammers would free up tons of room.

also get rid of this 10 minute "afk" kick ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
    Cant even go to take a ♥♥♥♥ without getting sent back to a 2k que.

i appreciate the daily restarts, and why they are in place, but it isnt the most convenient timing in US times :/. personally i get off work right at 6AM PDT, so when i get home, i cant play right away :P.

no time will make anyone happy, but i think 4am PDT is a much more acceptable time across the US. then again what do i know? simply requesting you look at your population numbers per time of day and reconsider earlier outages. i know there is no queue at 4 am PDT (so implies less people than 6am, when there is queues)

just a thought . keep it up Scapes.

after update: failed to load game data

good work

I don't know if you will get this.... You are getting lot better at afk's but when ima waiting in the que it is kicking me and my brother who is also waiting for being afk then we have to start again and keep receiving bigger and bigger que numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualightnin View Post
    i appreciate the daily restarts, and why they are in place, but it isnt the most convenient timing in US times :/. personally i get off work right at 6AM PDT, so when i get home, i cant play right away :P.

no time will make anyone happy, but i think 4am PDT is a much more acceptable time across the US. then again what do i know? simply requesting you look at your population numbers per time of day and reconsider earlier outages. i know there is no queue at 4 am PDT (so implies less people than 6am, when there is queues)

@ 4AM PDT you would break in half the whole OCE & SEA Timezone... As it is right now it's quite annoying already for people playing in those timezones but ofc acceptable as at the same time we all know that beyond 6 the server would shift into EU timezones (aka even less players since EU players play on EU servers)

6 AM PDT , its means 8 PM in my country, (GMT -7) . thats our prime time lol, but thats okay, do your best trion!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualightnin View Post

This timing cuts into Oceanic prime time. That includes Australia, New Zealand, parts of Asia. All servers are usually full with very long queues at these times suggesting that it isn't a small player base. As it is the current time suggested cuts into the tail end of our prime time.

Not complaining btw just highlighting that it's not easy for the devs to pick a viable time. Oceanics have one of the highest casual MMO playing per capita populations in the world.

@scapes is there any news on the kicking of people who afk attack dummies? They are abusing exploits to stay in game and I'd like to see this fixed so certain zones don't get lagged by 200 people hitting dummies

Quote Originally Posted by Sbreeng View Post
    @ 4AM PDT you would break in half the whole OCE & SEA Timezone... As it is right now it's quite annoying already for people playing in those timezones but ofc acceptable as at the same time we all know that beyond 6 the server would shift into EU timezones (aka even less players since EU players play on EU servers)
    It will have to cut into someone's prime time regardless. As they are na/EU servers, it would make the most sense to do it at that time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast