+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 106 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge NA Game Update: 9/24/14 at 6:00 AM PDT (GMT-7)

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames61 View Post
    Just a thought....and really just came to me so I haven't thought it through alot but what if there was a way to get people sent to trial for AFK a separate report type feature. then if found guilty they are kicked? I'm sure it'd take some work and you would be a the mercy of a jury but isn't that half the point of having trials?
    This but also if people let some from the opposite faction in to kill afk'ers. I tryed to do that myself but can't find them with everyone over there protecting them.

Thank god I didn't spend a dime on this game yet. I'll give it some time until it becomes better in availability aspect of the thing. I liked what I saw and everything, but I'm getting tired of all this stress around queues, restart when I can play and etc. damn.... 4~5 hours offline. ffs

I hope things improve faster now.

Quote Originally Posted by Richter226 View Post
    Might I make a suggestion about the debuff you give to bots? Couldn't you make it so the debuff doesn't allow exp or item drops? I haven't looked at the debuff myself, but if it basically just weakens a character, then they could just start grouping their bots together. Now, if you change it so they dont get any experience or item drops then their farming becomes pointless, the websites that sell gold from these bots lose their way of making gold, so they will stop spamming the channels. At least this would be a hope.

Edit: Also you could make it that they can't delete these characters until they go on the website and if it's a second offense then the account gets banned, but you should ban by IP not by email.

Not everyone who gets slapped with this debuff is a bot. People who have the ability can and will do it maliciously. It was done to me just a couple of days ago.. I hadn't even been afk, I was mining ffs! So, unless they're going to take the ability away from regular players and only allow game mods or something to have it then this is a very bad idea.

Please vary the restart times. Many of us East Coasters mainly play in the morning, East Coast time, when the kiddies are in school, and we can't play if the servers are down every morning.

Muricanada

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbee View Post
    "Besides Ollo and Kyrios are so oceanic at our night time its not funny. " doesnt that contradict everything else you just said?
    Re-read what I said pertaining to maintaing the server long term. Besides you know as well as I we dont have the numbers to fill as server during the day time. That could change as this game gets more popular and im sure Trion monitors the IP traffic based on geological location and will adjust accordingly.
    Server: Ollo
    Character: Hail
    Guild: Myrmridons

Quote Originally Posted by Kalista View Post
    Re-read what I said pertaining to maintaing the server long term. Besides you know as well as I we dont have the numbers to fill as server during the day time. That could change as this game gets more popular and im sure Trion monitors the IP traffic based on geological location and will adjust accordingly.
    But I do know we have the numbers. In Alpha it felt like every 3rd person I talked to was Oceanic/SEA.

Cool Queue Time

Thank you guy,

You need to fix the queue time, i cant play with friend.

You guys need to craft a super computer.

Quote Originally Posted by 0nce View Post
    What a quality first post to the forum.... Have you ever thought that these whiners do have a life and this time frame is normally the only time we get to play because a)Work or b)Family or c)we have a life.
    poor guy, were you affected? you missed the point. They're trying their best to fix the problem and unless YOU can actually do something to fix it besides whining, all you have to do is wait. Everyone is waiting. You guys keep complaining when they are already trying to fix the issue. Once these are all fixed, then you'll be able to play on this TIME FRAME. k bye.

Quote Originally Posted by EVILDUTCH View Post
    NA is offline to apply patch, if you patched from EU and try to play on NA earlier then your kinda dumb. Sorry.

Your an idiot... and this was suggested on this forum by a senior member .. to patch while you wait for NA to come back on... gawd ... such ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s on these forums.. Im sorry to all the people that have to read ur comments..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 106 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast