+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 106 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge NA Game Update: 9/24/14 at 6:00 AM PDT (GMT-7)

when do you expect this to end they have been under maintenance and it is now 12:16 p.m. like really?

Nice one Alvin.

I understand that downtown, and perhaps even daily restarts are necessary at this point, but would it be possible to vary the time so that East Coasters who play while the kids are in school don't get shut out?

This kind of issues is normal in a First week of open beta, but when the servers will be up again?

Quote Originally Posted by Exil3 View Post
    Ill have to agree 100% to that....I have been recently scammed by members of Castaway Crusaders guild on Kyrios(not ashamed to admit that it was my fault for being too trusting) But since when did gaming become like that? What happened to being on the same faction/helping each other out and things like that. It wasn't much and i can live with it but it gets me thinking about what kind of community do we have in this game?
    Join Naima, where the only two guilds nobody gets along with are the self-proclaimed 'best guild on server' and the brazillian isolationists.

Hell, we even get along with most reds over here. Faction chat is garbage, but that's nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzoro View Post
    Grind again?... isn't the game like a week old?
    The games years old, the launch for NA is just a week or two into release.
    PANDORUM GAMING
    Kyrios East
    Twitch | Twitter | Website

Quote Originally Posted by Triabane View Post
    Hi there AA team I have a few suggestions that i would like you to consider. Firstly servers i realize they are an expense but with all the p2p you should be able to bring more up and also make them time compatible with time zones, I am sure adding a couple of auzzie servers would lessen the na server load, also make the servers so people who aren't in na can't access the game that will cut down on bots and gold spammers from other countries. Secondly in game chat should be limited in size so that gold spammers can't break chat i think like a text message it should be broken down and if people choose to type long messages it will just take several massages to send it. Now these were the big concerns I had I will share a few suggestions to make p2p more fun as well and be more a go to than f2p. Make it so that patrons can set up the criminal activities slowly go away or increase more depending on the players personal desire in game. Make it so that we earn labor at in game rate while server is offline. Make it so f2p cannot own ships and become pirates as right now there will be more f2p players choosing to go with that option as they cannot own land. It would also be helpful to have a special quest line available to patrons only that gives away better rewards.
    what is wrong with you? saying f2p players shouldn't own ships. it hard and stupid enough with f2p players not allowing to own a farm or house.

I took a nap =)

Darn still down. =(

- W

You could have done all of this work before the problems happened, Just saying you dropped the ball in a huge way

oh please god no server transfers , last thing we need is entire guilds moving to newer servers with a bunch of 50's , if anything make them start from level 25 if you have to add transfers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 106 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast