+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rookbourne to Falcorth trade run Over mountains around 60g-100g hour. (pictures included)

Rookbourne to Falcorth trade run Over mountains around 60g-100g hour. (pictures included)

Even at 70% these trade packs sell for around 4-5g and really only take 5mins to drop off at falcorth plains from rookborne by mountain climbing(super easy).Many guilds and players are already doing it and thought i would share. Why wouldn't you do this trade run ? Oh did i mention you only have to travel about 20 secs away from the Rookborne specialty workbench and you are already safe in Falcorth plains. Meaning you can even do this run when Rookebourne isnt even peace !.

everything you need to know !.
    http://imgur.com/a/Zn5DH

Trade spread sheet that shows prices at 130% do the math and even at 70% its decent gold.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sle=true#gid=0

What if you're in the East? any easy quest like this for easy gold?

What do you mean lol ?

bump for the masses

Think I'll stick to my route. Already use enough labor as is. No harm in taking a little extra time to regain some labor in the process and not burn it out. :P

Thanks for the heads up though.

It is in the east..do you mean west? Dunno of any there.

Saw this video a few days ago....I would say this is an exploit and is going to get fixed.

I would hope it does get fixed it kinda kills the economy gold wise and i would say its the has to be one of the fastest ways to make gold at this time in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mRSheeN View Post
    I would hope it does get fixed it kinda kills the economy gold wise and i would say its the has to be one of the fastest ways to make gold at this time in the game.
    It's arguable that yes, it's a fast way to make gold... until you burn through your labor.

It's what I did today. Moving 3 packs myself using a wagon until I was all out of labor. It'd be a different story if you had infinite labor, I'm sure. Without labor, there's not much you can do but wait until you can do another run... or spend your gold on something... but if that something is something that you need to use labor to work with, then you have to wait anyway. XD

Id like to see it stopped, its idiotic.
    ArcheAge is a FREE TO WIN MMORPG with Sandbox Elements and PvP galore !

(Circa 2014 courtesy of Mefit)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast