+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a way to "Track" players locations?

Is there a way to "Track" players locations?

I ask because last night I planted my illegal tree farm in the same spot I have been using for days now. Afterward, I flew around for a few hours and stumbled upon someone else's farm and I hacked them down because lets face it, wood is Fking scare right now.This is also the first time I have ever done this. I cruised around some more looking for more wood, but had no luck so I returned to my farm, set my alarm and logged.
    Unfortunately, after the patch I kept getting stuck at the splash screen and had it uninstall and reinstall. It took to long and I ran out of time and had to go to work. When I got home I promptly logged in to find my raided and a single sapling planted by the same player whos farm I raided.

Now, he/she may have found my spot by pure happenstance, it may have even been another player that finally stumbled upon it and but ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ what are the odds? The single sapling also seems like a big FU.
    So, coincidence or something else?

When you steal from another persons farm/property you leave footprints. So maybe that is how the said person found your farm? Although as you said, it might have been somebody else, but I think you really can only find someones location, is when they steal from you and leave evidence behind.
    Characters

Name: Bassi Server: Eanna (EU) Class: Infiltrator Guild: NONE
    Name: Bassi Server: Nebe (EU) Class: Battlemage Guild: NONE

Quote Originally Posted by dazedandconfused View Post
    the single sapling also seems like a big fu.
    i love it!

Quote Originally Posted by DazedandConfused View Post
    I ask because last night I planted my illegal tree farm in the same spot I have been using for days now. Afterward, I flew around for a few hours and stumbled upon someone else's farm and I hacked them down because lets face it, wood is Fking scare right now.This is also the first time I have ever done this. I cruised around some more looking for more wood, but had no luck so I returned to my farm, set my alarm and logged.
    Unfortunately, after the patch I kept getting stuck at the splash screen and had it uninstall and reinstall. It took to long and I ran out of time and had to go to work. When I got home I promptly logged in to find my raided and a single sapling planted by the same player whos farm I raided.

Now, he/she may have found my spot by pure happenstance, it may have even been another player that finally stumbled upon it and but ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ what are the odds? The single sapling also seems like a big FU.
    So, coincidence or something else?
    I love whoever raided your farm. As an aspiring pirate, I want to start leaving my mark, so I shall leave a single duck at each of my crime scenes!
    Member of <Terror>
    Captain Shippolo
    <Ezi>

ORCWORM!

Bahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaahha

What sucks the most is that if i could have gotten on earlier I would have had my trees still. The sapling he plated still had a lot of time on it, so if it was him he must have found my spot recently.

+ Reply to Thread