+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cut off IDLE

Cut off IDLE

I was doing one of the rift dailies today and the leader of the raid refused to let IDLE in. Bit harsh until I thought about it. Most guilds distrust, hate, are annoyed or have a kill on sight rule about them. I'm sure they are not all bad people but the constant bragging, scamming and PKing has made most people put them on their ignore list at least.

The next daily, IDLE formed the raid, so I left, we formed a new raid and filled it. I would suggest that if the server all followed this example then maybe IDLE would die or at least get the message.

Simply if you do not like the behavior of the guild then why group with them for anything. If people behaved like that in the real world you wouldn't have anything to do with them! I'm sure there are some nice people there and its a shame to blacklist a guild, but the chat trashing/PKing/scamming that is attributable to your guild has tarred you all with a reputation that is frankly piss poor.

Our faction has enough issues trying to compete with an opposition that vastly outnumbers us without having to spend time rescuing fishing boats, console scammed players, chat blocking people and generally dealing with all the bad behavior and distrust you sow.

I'm sure this will get trashed but to me it seems the only honest course of action. Don't let them participate until they become responsible members of the faction.

God, west is so full of carebears. IDLE the only pvp guild there.
    Unofficial Dahuta Server community website for all players and guilds - http://www.pevepe.net/archeage
    Quote Originally Posted by dty View Post
    it was 83 FU's i counted

blablablabla IDLE is bad blablabla pack lost blalbalbla punish em blablabla
    stop whinning bro! IDLE are not my friend but you're ridiculous :>

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
    They are just a bunch of scammer that used to trap a ♥♥♥♥load of new player in this game that dont know the rules..(wich probably drive away some of this game).

Nothing related to be carebear or not, they just do lot more dmg to the west side than you will ever done with your zerg.

But yeah you will say something like "go back to wow" etc etc...

Not even ''funny'' anymore.
    ArcheAge : Raid Leader <Metatrone>

Aion:
    Squallion --> Chanter Raid leader Guilde SinS Urtem
    WoW:
    Peur/Squallina --> Warlock Guilde SinS Illidan/Garona
    DaoC (SI) :
    Squallion --> Emp 10L Hib/Orca
    Altarian --> Assass 8L Camlann

Yet, they had to call a GM to Solzreed when we messed up their Trade-run.
    | The Soul Slayers | Dahuta EU |

Well I think the quality of replies says it all. I didn't realize our faction was so over run with real life gangstas bro! I would also mention that recently i've inspected every IDLE player I see, right before I add them to my block list. They seem to have very few Hostile Faction kills for such a PvP guild. Could it be that most just PK? Or are the reds running out of carebears to kill?

PK is true pvp. Its FFA Game. Why should they kill hostile faction when they can kill you for your pack? Half the guilds at east are PKing each other, its great. Glad to have a public enemy guild on our server. Too bad ♥♥♥♥♥west is too carebearish to handle that.
    Unofficial Dahuta Server community website for all players and guilds - http://www.pevepe.net/archeage
    Quote Originally Posted by dty View Post
    it was 83 FU's i counted

PK is true pvp. Its FFA Game. Why should they kill hostile faction when they can kill you for your pack? Half the guilds at east are PKing each other, its great. Glad to have a public enemy guild on our server. Too bad ♥♥♥♥♥west is too carebearish to handle that.
    So true PK guild rolled West while all carebear rolled East to get number, got it.

Can you tell me why I see Futilez fishing with other guilds then ? Such a true PK guild indeed...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast