+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ☀ Introductions ☀

☀ Introductions ☀

Hey! I thought this could be a topic where people of the server Nebe could introduce themselves.

I'll start it off!

Hello, my real life name is Joshua and I'm from the United Kingdom. I have played many MMO's and Archeage is swiftly becoming my favourite. I hope to meet more of you and perhaps become friends. Feel free to drop a message my way if you have any questions, I'll do my best to help you out.
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men and women to do nothing."

CHARACTERS
    Server: Eanna (EU) ★ Race: Firran ★ In Game Name: Adder ★ Class: Paladin ★ Guild: ???
    Server: Nebe (EU) ★ Race: Human ★ In Game Name: Adder ★ Class: Demonologist ★ Guild: ??? ★

Hi my name is Stam Im new at ArcheAge and Im here cause Im searching for an English (in majority ) server to play at. I joined Melisara but it has High Queue time so I have to make a new Char to one of the new servers to play. Clickity Click.

Quote Originally Posted by JosheyST View Post
    Hey! I thought this could be a topic where people of the server Nebe could introduce themselves.

I'll start it off!

Hello, my real life name is Joshua and I'm from the United Kingdom. I have played many MMO's and Archeage is swiftly becoming my favourite. I hope to meet more of you and perhaps become friends. Feel free to drop a message my way if you have any questions, I'll do my best to help you out.
    Nobody cares, Joshey!

Hi, I am Bassi. I am a recovering alcoholic.
    Characters

Name: Bassi Server: Eanna (EU) Class: Infiltrator Guild: NONE
    Name: Bassi Server: Nebe (EU) Class: Battlemage Guild: NONE

+ Reply to Thread