+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Auction house losing my items?

Auction house losing my items?

i know for sure i had 2 sets of 100 raw stones in auction house and they completely dissapeared and are not back in my mail. also i had put iron ore in the auction house and they both sold for much less then what i had put them there for. i remembputting them for 1.20 gold and they sold for 15silver after fees which makes no sense.

so question on the buy out price for listing. do i have to write per item or total? so if my bid minimum for 100 ore was 1 gold then what do i put in the buy out? since if i put 1.2 gold it lists as 120 gold.. i am confused. help me.

anyone? please help.

3.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    Haven't heard about the Auction House losing items yet. You're sure you didn't mass open/retrieve/delete your mail?

As for the latter issue, it sounds like you didn't set your minimum bid.

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Haven't heard about the Auction House losing items yet. You're sure you didn't mass open/retrieve/delete your mail?

I also lost a good chunk of peanut seed bundles that I had on the AH which are not cheap. I'm on Salphira.
    Have a question?
    Commonly asked questions answered here.

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post

As Scapes mentioned you probably did not set your minimum bid, the way the auction house works is that you put the minimum bid of the Total Amount for all the items and the price per item is per single item and under it.

I made over 100g a day in Alpha due to people who didnt set min bids

Quote Originally Posted by RP4Lyfe View Post
    I made over 100g a day in Alpha due to people who didnt set min bids
    Can still do it, but either there are a ton of people sniping auctions or the botters have already gotten to it. AH really shouldn't display the exact time (within a minute) that an auction ends. Should just say <1 hour.

BIT more important matters here since Eanna just crashed, hello scapes???

Actually I never mentioned this because I figured I did something wrong but I tested it out twice and there is some issue with mail or AH or something.

I made a tradepack run for which the hand in was 2 gold-ish but the mail I got was only 24 silver oO. The trade in amount was 2 gold ish on the mail but the mail amount was only 24 silver.

With AH, even after I put minimum bid I am still getting mails of those items being sold for a few silver instead of gold. I always put my min bid at 15% less the buy out price and yet where I should be getting 10 gold, I get like 20 silver .

I will bump and confirm this, around 12-13 hours ago I put 7 Small Root Pigments up for 4 gold 80 silver buyout 4 gold 60 silver bid each yesterday, logging on today and in my mail i got the following:
    14 silver 33 copper
    1 gold 11 silver 67 copper
    1 gold 4 silver 69 copper
    1 auction failed and sent it back to me
    and the other 3 have disappeared completely.
    They were all put up for the same amount of gold, they came back with completely different amounts each.
    I am on Aier.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast