+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Auction house losing my items?

It just happened to me something similar, might be related.

It put a bid for like ~21g on a stack of 98 Hereafter Stones which was about to end in 15min. The 15min are gone, as well as the stones and my gold.

EDIT: Nevermind, it took a while, but the money finally came back because it was outbid.

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Haven't heard about the Auction House losing items yet. You're sure you didn't mass open/retrieve/delete your mail?

As for the latter issue, it sounds like you didn't set your minimum bid.
    I had this once yet. It was the day where your "in 5 minutes the servers will be down for scheduled maintenance" script went off without the servers going down (Oct 30, ~0:35 (am) GMT), maybe one and a half hour after that message. I wanted to sell just 12 olives, but I couldn't list them to the prices given by others, got a "Cannot register items for less than their shop price" message instead. So I just tried how much I had to set them for which lead to listing those 12 buggers for like 8 Gold 50 Silver whereas the other 12pcs stacks were around 1 Gold 20-40 Silver. So I had listed them so expensive that absolutely noone was going to buy these. I never got the gold (=didn't sell, nothing strange) and I didn't get the olives back either 48hrs later. In that timeframe, there has been a maintenance down (Oct 31, something like 2:00am GMT). Didn't lose other things I put in the AH though. I hope this info might help getting it fixed, losing 12 olives isn't a big deal for me at least, but what if some really expensive things get lost?

Auction house is still doing it.. place an item up for say.. 15 gold.. it's the only item listed.. get mail later it sold.. and you only get like 14 silver 0_o yet, it you check current sales for the day it says 15 gold is highest or lowest.. nothing about some chump change of 14 silver.. seriously.. ripping people off. and it was never placed as an item for bidding ,, it was strait up buy.. has happened to me a couple of times now..

Had this problem yesterday actually, was completely shocked.
    Night before logging off I put up 10 Lucid Synthium stones for 85g each, absolutely certain of the price.

Came on the next morning and I got batches of 1g, all the way to 21g... many duplicates of the exact same price. I figured I had maybe placed a bid on it by accident, but if that was the case, not sure why the person purchasing them would've bid on all of them. And for 10 stones to be bid on, the prices would've varied much much greater.

Couldn't figure out what happened but my 850g turned into just under 100g.

@Scapes please let me know if we need to start putting in tickets for these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by thekryptkeeper View Post
    Had this problem yesterday actually, was completely shocked.
    Night before logging off I put up 10 Lucid Synthium stones for 85g each, absolutely certain of the price.

Came on the next morning and I got batches of 1g, all the way to 21g... many duplicates of the exact same price. ...@Scapes please let me know if we need to start putting in tickets for these issues.
    Scapes has been gone for several years. Look how old this thread is.

I've never had anything go wrong with the auction house, and I sell on it frequently. I would suggest you start screenshotting your listings, and screenshot the payouts if they are not what you expected. Support will need that if they're going to look into an issue. Open a ticket with the images attached.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2