+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 66 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ability Lag/Intermitent Spikes since latest Patch?

Bump for days.

Bumping since the issue is still going on and they still haven't said anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuregos View Post
    Nearly 2 weeks without even recognizing this as an issue. Nearly 2 weeks of having to toil in the farm fields instead of leveling/pvp-ing due to lag making both very frustrating. A highly disruptive issue with one default reply. Over 330 posts on the issue, over 33 pages of one forum thread, yet nothing substantial from Trion.

I came into this issue thinking a lot of the whiners on the forums were just impatient and I tried to give Trion the benefit of the doubt. Now, I'm beginning to think I was wrong in that assumption and their team is not performing adequately. A high-volume, high impact issue like this should be tackled or at least addressed sooner than what has been shown so far, but day after day goes by with more replies, none of them being the one we're looking for.

Trion has responded to a lot of issues with the game and have made a lot of improvements, but this is definitely a glaring weakness. My faith and expectations of this publisher are dwindling, despite seeing the huge potential of enjoyment for me out of Archeage. I am currently a subscriber but this is starting to give me reason to re-think that. Although Archeage is the game I most enjoy playing at the moment, I'm getting to the point where I might not want to support Trion financially to further voice my opinion that I'm unhappy with their service and communication.

The farming/trading has kept me going so far, but I am itching to experience fluid, lag-free combat and enjoy the PVP aspect of the game. I am still unable to do that and, as boredom grows, I may have to find my entertainment elsewhere.
    You're lucky you are able to access your farm. I have to restart the game at least 5 times to take care of my stuff, not counting re-planting. I've nearly given up.
    Pingonaut [ Blighter : Battlerage, Defense, Shadowplay ]

Was out of town for a few days, logged in real early morning, still the same problem I see. That's a shame. Guess I'll have to harass my guild to come on and post as well since many of them are having the same issue.

Well we have our second patch since this game-breaking bug has been introduced, and still no fix nor helpful GM response...

I get lags every 30 seconds or so for 1-2 seconds... As healer this is completley unplayable. In Arenas and PVP matches it's even worse. Please Trion do something about it, its ruining this wonderful game for me!

Anyway to sue the fine folks at Trion over this stuff? Not just the lag. I mean a lawsuit should grab their attention, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Aokii View Post
    Anyway to sue the fine folks at Trion over this stuff? Not just the lag. I mean a lawsuit should grab their attention, right?
    You are smart and not derp. There is definitely a reason and way to sue Trion. This is not sarcasm.

bumpdddddddddddddd

I been getting this and I live in texas XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 66 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast