+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ability Lag/Intermitent Spikes since latest Patch?

Just adding to this post.. getting this delay, too.

Very frustrating, and being a new player who is paying as a Patron, this latency / spikes are just taking the experience or desire to play out of me. I have died a few times to it already in tough fights with 2 star bosses >.<

I have run every network test they suggested, opened up all my ports (which the IT experts at Time Warner told me was a hoax, and my modem/router combo setup which I am directly hard wired to should not have any of these issues). They even sent out a supervisor technician, watched me play the game for 10 min, and saw 1st hand what was happening, all while he was plugged into my modem and monitoring all network traffic.

Results = no issues from Time Warner side, and he had me play 10 min in Dragon Age Inquisition multiplayer, and then 10 min in Tera, with no issues of any kind.

What would really interest me, is see if anyone on google fiber, or ATT fiber, if any of them have these issues.

Conclusion from Time Warner, the issue is coming from network nodes from the service provider based on channel integrity switches not pathing packets correctly (their words, not mine).

This is literally the only game I have issues with. I am downloading RIFT again for the hell of it, but have a sneaky feeling I wont see this issue on that game either. No idea what else to do as I really want to have fun in Archeage, but this consistent latency / spikes for a few seconds at a time is leading me to cancel and forget about this potentially awesome game. =(

I am playing from Austin,TX and have solid ping and network traffic to all major server/network hubs with pings hovering around 18-22ms to Dallas.

I've been playing since alpha and never had an issue with these lag spikes before and not a single thing has changed on my end. I've even played using the internet at more than one location and it still always does the same thing. Obviously something happened on the server side of things. Would be nice if this would get sorted out.

same for me

I try everything to try to fix this but nothing is working i even order new VC but that was wast I c lots people having the problem but no one knew how to fix it

Ok before new update I was able to play just fine. Every now and then had a few lag spikes but nothing serious but NOW its like I have "Perma Lag" all the time and can't play at all. My husband plays just fine on his pc and we both have the same identical pcs. I have all settings set to low as thats how I play my games. Does anyone else have this issue and if they know if this is going to be fixed? Sometimes I have no problem moving in game then I get stuck with the "Perma Lag" and can't move for hours really. Any ideas??

UPDATE
    I just upgraded my graphics card from a NVidia GeForce 9500 GT to a NVidia GeForce GT 610 and all my fps problems went away.

Just built a new computer and NOW im getting this issue none stop running around game world.
    Dunki

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66