Closed Thread
Page 1 of 323 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 3222

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: "We are unable to complete your purchase. Please try again later."

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    190

    "We are unable to complete your purchase. Please try again later."

    I've been getting that message all week anytime I try to buy something from the website, especially APEX. I know the problem isn't on my end, since my card & paypal accounts are working fine, and I've been able to make purchases from Trion's website in the past so I know the information is input on the website correctly. I submitted a ticket earlier this week with no response (of course), was hoping someone else would see this and respond.


    ***Please click here for an explanation of these purchase errors***

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    192
    Good luck. Not likely to happen any time soon

  3. #3
    I was getting that message when I tried to use the Pay-Pal payment method, I was able to use a credit card after a little effort clearing browsing history and trusted locations first.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacedust View Post
    I was getting that message when I tried to use the Pay-Pal payment method, I was able to use a credit card after a little effort clearing browsing history and trusted locations first.
    I tried that earlier too, didn't seem to help at all.

  5. #5
    I'm having the same problem, can you your paypal transaction history and see if there is a payment attemp from trion?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by lowlife View Post
    I'm having the same problem, can you your paypal transaction history and see if there is a payment attemp from trion?
    Nope, nothing on my PayPal from Trion, so obviously the problem is on their end if their marketplace isn't even attempting to put a charge on my account. Checked my bank account too, no holds or charges there either (except for the one time it actually worked last week).

    You'd think they'd be excited to get our money...

  7. #7
    I guess there is a anti-fraud system or something. Because today i've tried about 20 times to buy something and only first one is shown on my Paypal account. Problem is surely about Trion.

    That sucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caddywhompus View Post
    Nope, nothing on my PayPal from Trion, so obviously the problem is on their end if their marketplace isn't even attempting to put a charge on my account. Checked my bank account too, no holds or charges there either (except for the one time it actually worked last week).

    You'd think they'd be excited to get our money...

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    15
    Use firefox browser its used to solve my problem from buying into their store

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    148
    I got an automated response from my ticket about this. It's still not resolved. I'll be removing the patron status from my account since it refuses to activate. Once Trino gets it's ♥♥♥♥ together, I'll think about giving them money.
    Mayeek


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Syncmaster View Post
    Use firefox browser its used to solve my problem from buying into their store
    I default FireFox. This isn't the issue.
    Mayeek


Closed Thread
Page 1 of 323 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts