+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Outrider Gladiator arenas vs rest specs

Quote Originally Posted by xShade View Post
    Try at the start keep range to use Stalker's mark 25m (with leather set 28m), after this most of them using Redoubt, than u can run away or you can try kill them. If you wear leather than you can also shot Charged Bolt and Piercing Shot its 23m range. Abolisher's using Shadow Step to jump behind you, range is 20m so try keep range to use that skills.
    If you fail and he is at you than you can use Drop back + charged bolt (+ piercing shot ) to slow him down and kite him. Also some Abolisher's and Blighter's using Boastful Roar which reduce your attack speed and dmg by 20% and movement speed by 50% during this try always stay face to face with them to parry / evade his attacks.
    Don't forget vs all melee classes stay always face to face never turn back to them, you get tripped combo and you are dead.
    Abolisher doesn't have shadowstep, you mean tiger strike? What about if they leech?

Quote Originally Posted by Axitsama View Post
    Abolisher doesn't have shadowstep, you mean tiger strike? What about if they leech?
    yes i mean tiger strike, my bad. About leech, on my server i still didnt met any abolishers with leech.

With this can help you only plate armor, also you can try pop Frenzy before he sleep you if you know enemy and know when is he using Leech, with plate armor and frenzy on before sleep you have same armor but he will stack you damage with every hit.

Second option is remove frenzy and add reckless charge which give you speed after charge and try alltime keep him in range, i will record video later for you to show what i mean.

On my server is really hard to kill any Abolishers, most of them are full of buffs from crafting+spamming alltime potions + food, sometimes is also chance to met them with pet. Once i was fighting against abolisher and he has 5% HP, used imprison and till imprison effect fall he was full hp. No reason how skilled are you in this game mostly win crafting.

Outrider vs the best Shadowknights on server which i met

Outrider vs Inquisitor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4