+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Outrider Gladiator arenas vs rest specs

Quote Originally Posted by dty View Post
    Outrider is the strongest burst melee and good in mass and small-scale pvp

@xshade

Your build is weird but you're playing ok, tho you'd be more productive with shadow step
    I was trying to play with this skill but didn't feel any effectivity that's why i changed for passive Evasion skill. Maybe i will try in future this skill again cuz classes with Defense spec are pain sometimes.

Outrider vs Spellsinger

Not the best Spellsinger at all but this is one spellsinger which i met for 2 weeks, players prefer more daggerspell, spellsinger's burst is coming at lv55

future: preparing video of arena pvp compilation win, lose, high criticals, close dramatic fights.

Outrider vs Demonologist

1st round we was both a bit lagging, later is more pvp.

Outrider vs Shadowknight

Outrider vs Templar

The long anticipated pvp video is on, hope you enjoy it. PvP is focused on classes with which i have biggest problem as Outrider, Blighters / Abolishers / Stone Arrows.

Hi Xshade, nice videos!!

Im trying out the outrider too and did some minor changes to your build:

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/195963

what do you thing about it?

since there are so many archers right now, I changed 2 skills in order to survive / close gap better against them

Quote Originally Posted by Sayeret View Post
    Hi Xshade, nice videos!!

Im trying out the outrider too and did some minor changes to your build:

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/195963

what do you thing about it?

since there are so many archers right now, I changed 2 skills in order to survive / close gap better against them
    I was trying play with Boneyard but it doesnt help you much. Good primeval can sleep / disarm you and run away, stone arrow even if he is locked in Boneyerd you can block so many hits and he can disarm you also. Vs low primeval / stone arrows you dont even need to use it

About Loophole passive skill, i think Consecutive Evasion is more useful than Loophole.

If you have problem with rangers you can add Shadow Step to jump behind target and 50% speed for 3sec and from Battlerage passive: Reckless Charge for 40% speed for 3sec.

Quote Originally Posted by xShade View Post
    I was trying play with Boneyard but it doesnt help you much. Good primeval can sleep / disarm you and run away, stone arrow even if he is locked in Boneyerd you can block so many hits and he can disarm you also. Vs low primeval / stone arrows you dont even need to use it

About Loophole passive skill, i think Consecutive Evasion is more useful than Loophole.

If you have problem with rangers you can add Shadow Step to jump behind target and 50% speed for 3sec and from Battlerage passive: Reckless Charge for 40% speed for 3sec.
    thanks for your replay, I feel that sometimes I dont have enough skills to get off cc... (the missing auramancy stuff), clearly we are a get in, get out or die class...

Quote Originally Posted by Sayeret View Post
    thanks for your replay, I feel that sometimes I dont have enough skills to get off cc... (the missing auramancy stuff), clearly we are a get in, get out or die class...
    Your welcome, you can buy also black cat which i am using also for buff 5% speed for 1min and there is stones from alchemy for 5% speed each which can add into shoes.

Outrider vs Bastion

Outrider vs Reaper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast