+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Outrider Gladiator arenas vs rest specs

I found that all spec with Defense are a pain to kill, especially when you only have one stun from Overwhelm. However, if you happen to fire stalker mark then they buff Redoubt then it turned to a Trip =.=

About Loop Hole I found it useful since all ranger use intensity which their crit rate is like 50%~ after 6s of buffing I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Axitsama View Post
    especially when you only have one stun from Overwhelm. However, if you happen to fire stalker mark then they buff Redoubt then it turned to a Trip =.=
    Wut?

Stalker's Mark + Overwhelm = Trip
    Overwhelm = Stun
    Overwhelm + Shadowsmite = Trip
    Charget Bolt + Whirlwind Slash = Trip

if this is not enought cc for you than you can put in talents also Triple Slash and Snare:

Triple Shash + Charge = Trip
    Snare + Triple Slah = Trip

Dont tell me there is not enought cc

About Loop Hole I found it useful since all ranger use intensity which their crit rate is like 50%~ after 6s of buffing I think.
    Intensity give you 20% crit rate not 50% and players using that mostly because its give you 15sec immunite to fear.

great vids.
    thanks for making them and also leaving in scenes were you lose.
    lots of respect.
    wating for more good stuff :3

Quote Originally Posted by xShade View Post
    Wut?

Stalker's Mark + Overwhelm = Trip
    Overwhelm = Stun
    Overwhelm + Shadowsmite = Trip
    Charget Bolt + Whirlwind Slash = Trip

if this is not enought cc for you than you can put in talents also Triple Slash and Snare:

Triple Shash + Charge = Trip
    Snare + Triple Slah = Trip

Dont tell me there is not enought cc

Intensity give you 20% crit rate not 50% and players using that mostly because its give you 15sec immunite to fear.
    Redoubt immune to trip, so try to CC him with all those trips. The only stun you have is overwhelm without stalker mark.

About Intensity, they +20% then gradually increases. My crit rate got to like 55% at peak (not sure if I used with with Freerunner). Base crit 13%

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri Zahard View Post
    great vids.
    thanks for making them and also leaving in scenes were you lose.
    lots of respect.
    wating for more good stuff :3
    My thanks to you for watching.

Redoubt immune to trip, so try to CC him with all those trips. The only stun you have is overwhelm without stalker mark.

About Intensity, they +20% then gradually increases. My crit rate got to like 55% at peak (not sure if I used with with Freerunner). Base crit 13%
    Yes vs classes with Defence builds which use Redoubt is hard for face to face pvp, If you see them using Redoubt and dont feel that you can kill them go fast Hide, Drop Back and than Hide or you can try kite them cuz they have 10% less speed.

Outrider vs Cabalist

Outrider vs good Primeval

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotailz86 View Post
    Great videos dude. It gives me hope that outrider is potential in pvp.
    w00t? outrider rapes hard in pvp

How do you kite Redoubt from Abolisher? If I back drop, he just teleport to where I am before I could move anywhere.

How do you kite Redoubt from Abolisher? If I back drop, he just teleport to where I am before I could move anywhere.
    Try at the start keep range to use Stalker's mark 25m (with leather set 28m), after this most of them using Redoubt, than u can run away or you can try kill them. If you wear leather than you can also shot Charged Bolt and Piercing Shot its 23m range. Abolisher's using Shadow Step to jump behind you, range is 20m so try keep range to use that skills.
    If you fail and he is at you than you can use Drop back + charged bolt (+ piercing shot ) to slow him down and kite him. Also some Abolisher's and Blighter's using Boastful Roar which reduce your attack speed and dmg by 20% and movement speed by 50% during this try always stay face to face with them to parry / evade his attacks.
    Don't forget vs all melee classes stay always face to face never turn back to them, you get tripped combo and you are dead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast