+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Land Issue (Coming from a person who actually owns land)

Unhappy The Land Issue (Coming from a person who actually owns land)

I have lurked on the forums for some time now and have watched and read people rage about the land issue and have decided to make a post.

Before I dive into it I am going to say it upfront that yes i own land, and yes i have an excessive amount of it. I have 4 large farms up, a thatched farmhouse and 3 small farms spread out. Now coming from someone who owns this much land you might be wondering why in the fck am i coming on here and making a land issue thread, well to be frank, its currently not fair.

See in alpha land tax was levied by gold, making it near impossible for someone to own land such as me without forking over tons of gold in order to operate. Due to the change to tax certs, it is EXTREMELY easy to make tax payments on land. I can tell you right now that even with the excessive amount of land that I have tax cert is nothing but the loyalty tokens i generate by logging in everyday.

So the point of this post is that i truly see that the land issue in this game is a HUGE problem. It allows players, such as myself, to own a huge amount of property without much consequence. To think that there are players other than me (which there are tons of i assure you) that are capable of owning this much land (and poorly placed on top of it) really discourages other players and defeats the purpose of being a patron ultimately leading to the downfall of this game.

So on the server Aranzeb in the coming days, i will be giving away my farms to lucky people who are looking for land and i encourage others that have excessive amount of land to do the same.

Problem is today I saw a WTS 500G land its the people who are trying to profit from land grabbing thats a problem also see the post about someone wanting a 500 dollar paypal payment for land ridiculous i already unsubbed probably wont be coming back too many hacks, too many bots, too much trouble

I personally don't mind the land issue as I won't be getting into that type of "field" just yet. My question is; Why do you need so much land?
    Characters

Name: Bassi Server: Eanna (EU) Class: Infiltrator Guild: NONE
    Name: Bassi Server: Nebe (EU) Class: Battlemage Guild: NONE

Quote Originally Posted by Judgy View Post
    I have lurked on the forums for some time now and have watched and read people rage about the land issue and have decided to make a post.
    Judgy, you are a very kind person, and I support your efforts.

I am also a land owner...I have too much land ...but Trion rewards me daily with apex and tax certificates...Its difficult to just abandon my land to gougers . ...................I would like to help deserving ppl, but its hard to find them.

Just curious, how much gold did they charge per week? Is it the same as the tax certificates?

Quote Originally Posted by Chainers View Post
    Just curious, how much gold did they charge per week? Is it the same as the tax certificates?
    You can buy taxes on auction house, generally they are much cheaper then using credits. If you have land, you can make gold to buy tax to pay for the land...... its trivial

Quote Originally Posted by Chainers View Post
    lets just say after u owned 3 properties it was absokutely ridiculous

20 plus g a property

I'm Fed up with not having land that I have decided to quit the game today, After not being able to place a manor I recently purchased for 100 patiently gathered gilda stars. This comes after not being able to place a 16x16 farm anywhere or a thatched farm house. So much of the available land is taken by placeholders and spaced to take up spots where maybe 2 or 3 more houses could fit. I paid to play this game and for the past couple of weeks have basically been forced to play it as a f2p. From the horrid launch to the terrible spam in chat from gold sellers this game has been a let down and I'm out, good luck to you all that will try to stick it out...I'm Done.

i think the bots/gold sellers have really ruined this game before it could even get going.

North american Servers is probly about as much as I wanna give
    I wish i was on anzareb with my Thatched farm, thank you for being decent and a real gamer, this is the code I was talking about in an earlier post I made were said too many of us lost this way of playing and thinking, I am glad that I am starting to see that a tleast on a small scale, meaning persona to person I am being proven wrong. I am slowly having my faith in our gaming community restored. Thank you for looking out for your fellow gamers who just want to enjoy what a great game this has the potential to be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast