Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: People still don't understand this game emphasize not having land for all

People still don't understand this game emphasize not having land for all

It's craft, claim and conquer

Not craft, instance, conquer

It's the same as if playing WoW but there is no war/pvp in it.

Characters

Name: Bassi Server: Eanna (EU) Class: Infiltrator Guild: NONE
    Name: Bassi Server: Nebe (EU) Class: Battlemage Guild: NONE

Craft(Unless its a weapon), Claim(With Bot/Hack), Conquer(with the same 5 classes everyone plays).

what about the long queue times preventing some people from gaining access to land?
    What about the hacks to gain multiple plots of land and even worse the hacks to get the lands who are being demolished?

what about new players....just entering the game??? you guys are going to end up with a game divided with the haves and the have nots and guess which are going to unsub the have nots like I have....good luck you guys have another vanguard in the making

And you create yet another ♥♥♥♥ thread about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaa View Post
    It's craft, bot claim and conquer

Fixed for you. And try to reason with your parents they should keep paying for that cable TV while not being able to watch that channel they like because even though it is in the package they paid, they can't watch it. See if they will keep paying just because you said them to.

Can't craft without mats. So really it's claim, craft, and conqueror. That mis-order has always annoyed me.

Ed: And to others' point, at this point it's "get lucky early and claim early, then watch bots take over the economy, then ... conquer?" (ie wtf is there to fight over besides Freedich at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by Kahl View Post
    Can't craft without mats. So really it's claim, craft, and conqueror. That mis-order has always annoyed me.

Ed: And to others' point, at this point it's "get lucky early and claim early, then watch bots take over the economy, then ... conquer?" (ie wtf is there to fight over besides Freedich at this point)
    continue to get owned by us conquerors then, we like to see the tears rolling down your face.

It's the same mentality over in league, how most of the player base in League is bronze and silver. As a player in the higher elo bracket I have to take this crap all day because players don't know their own ♥♥♥ from a hole in the ground

i understand the craft claim conquer junk.. but to do alot in this game without being dirt broke... a farm is kinda needed. and if you have a life unlike most others in the game and got a farm or 10 put up already then you are pretty much ♥♥♥♥ed in everything you can do in this game. thye really just need more land. you cant fully enjoy this game when you are stuck buying everything from AH

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaa View Post
    continue to get owned by us conquerors then, we like to see the tears rolling down your face.

It's the same mentality over in league, how most of the player base in League is bronze and silver. As a player in the higher elo bracket I have to take this crap all day because players don't know their own ♥♥♥ from a hole in the ground

Your 8 year old attittude won't make subscribers pay for patron. Grow up.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast