+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Question Hello Everyone!

Hi peeps! Just a new player here, have been watching Archeage for some time, and just haven't been able to afford founders. I will how ever be contributing quite a bit to the community when my project is ready for launch. :3

I'm 24, I've been gaming my whole life - and due to recent declines medically my disability has forced me to leave work. SO here I am - My body is ready.

I have a couple of questions however after looking through, and playing to lvl 20 atm if its okay to post them here?

1) TO own a house, I must be Patron?
    2) If I own a house, as long as I pay my taxes/upkeep It will not vanish, as well farms correct? Ive seen days left timers, and always curious as to what happens if that timer goes out.
    3) When changing classes, I see it starts me at lvl 10 for each class I change into. Does it cost to change, and is it equally as difficult to raise the level back to your max as it is to level normally in game? If it's easy to gain the levels, and its not super expensive, ill be experimenting like crazy!
    4) Is there PVP arenas? Custom matchmaking? Battlegrounds? Open World PVP? I understand there is a warzone like area that when you step into it you're going to get owned - however ive also seen red players. Are these opposing factions, or criminals?

Thanks! Ive met quite a few people in the community in game already and im pretty psyched to get into the meta with you guys and create some interesting politics, and community events. THe questions you answer will help me determine what I can do here!

See you guys in game!
    - Ryoxis

1) Yes
    2) What i heard is, that you get Warning after first time not paying your taxes, after 2nd warning building/farm is gone, but the Blueprint is send into your Mail, so you can build it again.
    3) When you leveled a Skilltree to lvl 50, and change the slot for another Skilltree, your lvl 50 Tree stays lvl 50, it will not decrease! Change one Tree costs around 1 Gold. But lvl up more than 3 Trees in this Game is not that easy going I try that on my own for now.
    4) To keep this short, there are 1on1 Arenas and 5on5 Arenas you got almost everytime the possibilty to go OpenPvP! Red Players = Enemy Faction | Green Player = Own Faction | Purple Player = Own Faction who wants to attack theire own ppl!

Welcome to Archeage! Enjoy yourself.
    Characters

Name: Bassi Server: Eanna (EU) Class: Infiltrator Guild: NONE
    Name: Bassi Server: Nebe (EU) Class: Battlemage Guild: NONE

thank you guys for all the answering, and the welcomes. Been a great game so far, and super excited to cap out lvl and move into patron to get started on farming. This game truly doesn't begin until level 50.

The music is wonderful, trying to find an OST for DL - or Disc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoxis View Post
    Been a great game so far, and super excited to cap out lvl and move into patron
    Hey Ryoxis I just started playing too, I was thinking of getting patron before capping out the level to speed up the process, but I'm waiting for some issues with the new patch to get resolved before I do that. What's this project you're working on?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoxis View Post
    The music is wonderful, trying to find an OST for DL - or Disc.
    I agree the music is so good. I can't seem to find any official OST but there's a playlist on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypticae View Post

+ Reply to Thread