+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirage Lilyut Horse Bug

Bumping this again - I've submitted a ticket asking for a refund and also not received a response. Going to try to speak to someone on live chat about it after work.

Has anyone else tried live chat?

I'm very angry now we're not getting even a response to our tickets and will not let this one slide (like the ♥♥♥♥ing horse does LOL). Going to post on reddit and anywhere else I think may draw attention to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
    Bumping this again - I've submitted a ticket asking for a refund and also not received a response. Going to try to speak to someone on live chat about it after work.

Has anyone else tried live chat?

I'm very angry now we're not getting even a response to our tickets and will not let this one slide (like the ♥♥♥♥ing horse does LOL). Going to post on reddit and anywhere else I think may draw attention to it.
    I submited a ticket concerning the mirage horse issues within a few hours of it being available in the market place , that was like 3 weeks ago, then another few days later, the first ticket i submited in the market place purchase's section, the secound in the account/ purchases section, neither have had and response.

I have PM'd Scapes directly twice....no response,

As for Live chat.. that is as big a joke as what this company is turning out to be also, twice been queued in Live chat for 3 hours+ before i finally gave up and once for recently for 6 hours untill it when off line, Live chat is not 24 hours, it is only online suposidly from 8am to 7pm CDT, which for me in the UK is 1:00pm afternoon to midnight.

Another thing with the Live Chat service is you have to be a Patron to have access to it, so you HAVE to pay to have a 'chance' to contact support via live chat.

I am like you now and more angry concerning the complete lack of suport and the fact the company is completly ignoring the issues, more so has this mirage horse requires you to make a real money payment to purchase, there is no other way the purchase this item without.

Another thing which is quite concerning is the item is still available in the market place, this should have been withdrawn as soon as any issues were found, especially as this item can only be purchased after making a real money transaction, EVERYTHING concerning this item is being completely ignored.

I have recently been searching around for other alternatives for help, advise but it seem most are already inundated with complaints concerning Trion and its complete lack of suport for pruchases from them, i am pretty sure they will be in breach of consumer laws in many countrys, there are quite a long list of complaints registered with BBB, Better Business Bureau, 'some' have since been resolved but to the cost of the consumer in the end although quite alot of consumer laws have been changed in recent years concerning consumer rights and 'virtual goods' purchased in online games one of the most notable case's was with Sony Entertainment but there are many others and although you are daeling with the purchase of goods that dont physically exist and are virtual in a fantasy world you do still have rights.

I've actually stopped playing ArcheAge for the past two weeks. I logged in a few times to pay taxes, but then logged back out.

The issue with this horse wasn't the reason why - its the complete lack of response to this issue. If they can't even get their ♥♥♥♥ together enough to acknowledge an issue with one of their cash shop items after weeks of it being bugged, despite an 8 page thread on the main page of their Gameplay Bugs forum, then I can only assume that they just don't give a ♥♥♥♥.

I've been playing since Alpha, love the game despite its many issues, and I don't plan to give up on the game completely, but for now I'm going to be taking a break and waiting to see how this all turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilsix View Post
    I've actually stopped playing ArcheAge for the past two weeks. I logged in a few times to pay taxes, but then logged back out.

The issue with this horse wasn't the reason why - its the complete lack of response to this issue. If they can't even get their ♥♥♥♥ together enough to acknowledge an issue with one of their cash shop items after weeks of it being bugged, despite an 8 page thread on the main page of their Gameplay Bugs forum, then I can only assume that they just don't give a ♥♥♥♥.

I've been playing since Alpha, love the game despite its many issues, and I don't plan to give up on the game completely, but for now I'm going to be taking a break and waiting to see how this all turns out.
    i completely understand, my feelings are the game at start was very good and had huge potential to be one of the top MMO's, but the way Trion have managed it, or rarther not managed it as now got way way out of control, the game is run now by botters, hackers, script users etc etc and in my opinion as been left to get so far out of hand now, plus the fact that nothing seems to be getting done about any of it that it is past its prime already... very sad to see, but sadly out of the players control

I just spent over 2 hours in the Live Chat queue and unbelievably finaly got through, although when i submited my request for credit refund concerning the mirage lilyut horse i was instantly discontected...LOL

Trying to deal with this company direct and through the correct channels is...well...just as waste of time

Update: just recieved this e-mail:

Response GM Kariri via Email 10/17/2014 09:48 AM

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge.

The accidentally purchased item in question has been removed from your character, and the currency used to purchase said item has been refunded. You will see the restored currency on your character or in your in-game mailbox within 12 hours. Please use caution in the future as this item restoration is a one-time courtesy. In certain cases, In-Game Support may be unable to provide you with currency reimbursement.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge. Your reference number for this question is 141017-001567.

Sincerely,

GM Kariri
    Trion Worlds Inc

Well it seems my credits have been refunded, although the e-mail is confusing, I certainly did not purchase the horse by msitake. My ticket was in complaint of the item being seriously 'bugged' and unusable and also advising that thay remove it from the market place until the items issues are adressed.

This e-mail is making out that I was at fault and NOT the horse itself and that they have 'helped' me out by offering a one time courtesy LMAO

All the threads on the forums, all the submited support tickets, threads on redit and various other MMO' forums, plus even video's on Youtube and they still refuse to admit there are issues with the item and it still remains available in the market place for purchase by unknowing players.

♥♥♥♥sake, I'm blown away by this ♥♥♥♥... their response to you is very alarming. Surely they can't be that stupid to believe it was purchased in error. In fact I'm sure they cannot.
    It makes me wonder if they're trying to cover it up in some bizarre way and think if they just don't admit they've screwed up it'll all go away...

So I got hold of Live Chat about this.

FYI my ticket I had submitted a few days ago read as follows:
    I purchased the Mirage Lilyut Horse from the cash shop a couple of weeks ago.
    I have posted repeatedly on the forums (along with many others) requesting an answer as to why this mount slides around. This is obviously a bug and makes it completely useless.
    I really like the look of this mount but have waited too long now. Therefore I would like a refund of the 1345 credits to my account ASAP. I am very disappointed Trion have not even responded to our forum posts about this. I expected better.

Then the convo with the GM:

GM Zeltai: Thanks for contacting Trion Worlds Customer Support. My name is GM Zeltai. I'm happy to look into your issue for you today.
    GM Zeltai: I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. I will be more than happy to assist you with that! In order to do so, I’m going to need to collect some information from you.

Is the e-mail on this chat linked to the account in question, or is there another e-mail related to this issue? If there is another e-mail related, may I please have that information?
    Me: Hello there - the issue is related to this email.
    Me: and this account
    GM Zeltai: Great, thanks! Just a moment while I retrieve your account information.
    GM Zeltai: Thank you for waiting, you said you bought the mirage horse and its not animating properly?
    Me: Yes indeed - unfortunately it slides around. Many people are having the same problem wth this mount.
    GM Zeltai: Did you buy it with gold?
    Me: I bought it from the cash shop using credits I had paid for with USD
    GM Zeltai: Okay, do you remember when you purchased it?
    Me: Maybe 2 weeks ago now - I would have thought you could see my transaction history somehow?
    GM Zeltai: I can see it, I just wanted to be sure I was looking at the same transaction. Give me a moment to see what I can do.
    Me: Thank you
    GM Zeltai: Thank you for waiting, it looks like I am able to switch that mount out for another mount of equal value.
    Me: There aren't any other mounts I wanted to purchase.
    Me: Can you confirm Trion are aware of the animation issues with this mount?
    GM Zeltai: Yes we are aware of the animation issues on the mount.
    GM Zeltai: Did you want to keep the mount until we get it fixed or swap it for another mirage isle mount?
    Me: That's good to hear. Hopefully it will be fixed sooner rather than later. I have already waited weeks for this to be fixed and now require a refund of credits used to purchase it.
    GM Zeltai: Due to how long ago the mount was purchased, I am not able to refund the credits that were spent on it.
    Me: That is not good enough. I have bought an item from your cash shop that does not work as advertised and am due for a refund.
    GM Zeltai: I am not able to refund the horse you purchased, the best I can do is swap it for another mirage isle mount.
    Me: Well that's a real shame. But I understand you have limitations and are doing the best job you can^^ Can you guarantee me it will be swapped for a white mirage island horse? I do not want a "Lilyut" horse like the ones on the cash shop for only 400 credits. I will accept one of the 50gold horses we buy from mirage island - the white one.
    GM Zeltai: Let me ask if I can swap it for that horse.
    GM Zeltai: Unfortunately, I am not able to swap it with the mirage mounts that are purchased with gold.
    Me: I thought as much - the only other "mirage" mounts on the cash shop are not horses and not what I want - so we are back to square one. I have paid for the white horse and it does not work. If you cannot replace it with a working white horse, then you will need to refund me my credits.
    GM Zeltai: I understand it is frustrating, but exchanging it for another mirage mount from the marketplace is the only thing I can do. I am not able to refund the credits you spent on the horse.
    Me: Can you also please explain why this mount is still for sale on the cash shop when Trion is aware it does not work?
    GM Zeltai: Our development team is working on getting it fixed, i apologize that its still in the store but there isn't anything we can do as store changes are done by the developers.
    Me: I would like you to pass on as feedback to your managers that many players are very upset with this situation, myself included. We have already waited weeks for Trion to fix the horse and are not even getting responses to tickets and forum posts about it - there has been no acknowledgement from Trion which only serves to irritate people. You have been great and I think are doing the best job you can there. But I cannot accept that you are unable to refund me 1345 credits for this item.
    GM Zeltai: I will definitely pass that feedback along for you.
    Me: Thank you. No I will wait while you discuss my refund with your manager.
    Me: Now*
    GM Zeltai: My manager told me that since the mount was purchased so long ago I am not able to refund it.
    Me: I would like to speak to your manager directly then.
    GM Zeltai: I can't connect you to them through live chat. I can escalate this ticket for further assistance and they will contact you via email as soon as they get to it, would you like me to do that?
    Me: Okay please go ahead and do that - we seem to be going around in circles here. Can you please give me an indication on when Trion expect to have this mount fixed.
    GM Zeltai: I don't have an ETA available for when the developers will get it fixed, but they are aware of it and working on it. Is there anything else I can help with before I escalate this ticket?
    Me: No thanks so much for your patience with all this Zeltai. Once again, I believe the GMs are doing the best job they can and please know we appreciate that. Please also do try really hard to get across to your managers and the Dev team that MANY people are VERY angry and disappointed with this issue. And the longer it goes without resolution, the worse it looks for Trion as a company.
    GM Zeltai: I appreciate your understanding, and I will pass it along that the players are upset about the mounts animation issues.
    Me: Thanks again - and I hope you have a lovely weekend Keep up the good work XOXO
    GM Zeltai: Have a good day and thank you for contacting Trion Worlds.

I don't expect a response from the GMs manager any time soon. So am left with a mount that doesn't work and continues to sit in my warehouse unused.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
    So I got hold of Live Chat about this.

FYI my ticket I had submitted a few days ago read as follows:
    I purchased the Mirage Lilyut Horse from the cash shop a couple of weeks ago.
    I have posted repeatedly on the forums (along with many others) requesting an answer as to why this mount slides around. This is obviously a bug and makes it completely useless.
    I really like the look of this mount but have waited too long now. Therefore I would like a refund of the 1345 credits to my account ASAP. I am very disappointed Trion have not even responded to our forum posts about this. I expected better.

Then the convo with the GM:

GM Zeltai: Thanks for contacting Trion Worlds Customer Support. My name is GM Zeltai. I'm happy to look into your issue for you today.
    GM Zeltai: I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. I will be more than happy to assist you with that! In order to do so, I’m going to need to collect some information from you.

Is the e-mail on this chat linked to the account in question, or is there another e-mail related to this issue? If there is another e-mail related, may I please have that information?
    Me: Hello there - the issue is related to this email.
    Me: and this account
    GM Zeltai: Great, thanks! Just a moment while I retrieve your account information.
    GM Zeltai: Thank you for waiting, you said you bought the mirage horse and its not animating properly?
    Me: Yes indeed - unfortunately it slides around. Many people are having the same problem wth this mount.
    GM Zeltai: Did you buy it with gold?
    Me: I bought it from the cash shop using credits I had paid for with USD
    GM Zeltai: Okay, do you remember when you purchased it?
    Me: Maybe 2 weeks ago now - I would have thought you could see my transaction history somehow?
    GM Zeltai: I can see it, I just wanted to be sure I was looking at the same transaction. Give me a moment to see what I can do.
    GM Zeltai: Thank you for waiting, it looks like I am able to switch that mount out for another mount of equal value.
    Me: There aren't any other mounts I wanted to purchase.
    Me: Can you confirm Trion are aware of the animation issues with this mount?
    GM Zeltai: Yes we are aware of the animation issues on the mount.
    GM Zeltai: Did you want to keep the mount until we get it fixed or swap it for another mirage isle mount?
    Me: That's good to hear. Hopefully it will be fixed sooner rather than later. I have already waited weeks for this to be fixed and now require a refund of credits used to purchase it.
    GM Zeltai: Due to how long ago the mount was purchased, I am not able to refund the credits that were spent on it.
    Me: That is not good enough. I have bought an item from your cash shop that does not work as advertised and am due for a refund.
    GM Zeltai: I am not able to refund the horse you purchased, the best I can do is swap it for another mirage isle mount.
    Me: Well that's a real shame. But I understand you have limitations and are doing the best job you can^^ Can you guarantee me it will be swapped for a white mirage island horse? I do not want a "Lilyut" horse like the ones on the cash shop for only 400 credits. I will accept one of the 50gold horses we buy from mirage island - the white one.
    GM Zeltai: Let me ask if I can swap it for that horse.
    GM Zeltai: Unfortunately, I am not able to swap it with the mirage mounts that are purchased with gold.
    Me: I thought as much - the only other "mirage" mounts on the cash shop are not horses and not what I want - so we are back to square one. I have paid for the white horse and it does not work. If you cannot replace it with a working white horse, then you will need to refund me my credits.
    GM Zeltai: I understand it is frustrating, but exchanging it for another mirage mount from the marketplace is the only thing I can do. I am not able to refund the credits you spent on the horse.
    Me: Can you also please explain why this mount is still for sale on the cash shop when Trion is aware it does not work?
    GM Zeltai: Our development team is working on getting it fixed, i apologize that its still in the store but there isn't anything we can do as store changes are done by the developers.
    Me: I would like you to pass on as feedback to your managers that many players are very upset with this situation, myself included. We have already waited weeks for Trion to fix the horse and are not even getting responses to tickets and forum posts about it - there has been no acknowledgement from Trion which only serves to irritate people. You have been great and I think are doing the best job you can there. But I cannot accept that you are unable to refund me 1345 credits for this item.
    GM Zeltai: I will definitely pass that feedback along for you.
    Me: Thank you. No I will wait while you discuss my refund with your manager.
    Me: Now*
    GM Zeltai: My manager told me that since the mount was purchased so long ago I am not able to refund it.
    Me: I would like to speak to your manager directly then.
    GM Zeltai: I can't connect you to them through live chat. I can escalate this ticket for further assistance and they will contact you via email as soon as they get to it, would you like me to do that?
    Me: Okay please go ahead and do that - we seem to be going around in circles here. Can you please give me an indication on when Trion expect to have this mount fixed.
    GM Zeltai: I don't have an ETA available for when the developers will get it fixed, but they are aware of it and working on it. Is there anything else I can help with before I escalate this ticket?
    Me: No thanks so much for your patience with all this Zeltai. Once again, I believe the GMs are doing the best job they can and please know we appreciate that. Please also do try really hard to get across to your managers and the Dev team that MANY people are VERY angry and disappointed with this issue. And the longer it goes without resolution, the worse it looks for Trion as a company.
    GM Zeltai: I appreciate your understanding, and I will pass it along that the players are upset about the mounts animation issues.
    Me: Thanks again - and I hope you have a lovely weekend Keep up the good work XOXO
    GM Zeltai: Have a good day and thank you for contacting Trion Worlds.

I don't expect a response from the GMs manager any time soon. So am left with a mount that doesn't work and continues to sit in my warehouse unused.

WOW, now i'm blown away by this ♥♥♥♥,. wtf is going on with Trion ?

I know for a fact a refund as nothing to do with how long ago the purchase was made, the mount as only been available for 2 weeks. this reply you got from Trion is crazy.

I got my credits refunded and the horse removed from my warehouse without any problems at all and I purchased mine the same day they became available in the marketplace, so why they tell you your purchase was too long ago ? They can not do one thing for one customer and refuse it for another when the circumstances are the same, If they dont sort themselves out soon this is going to turn into a ♥♥♥♥storm

Anyways the horse as never worked as intended from day one, what as how long ago it was purchased got anything to do with it ? the timeframe between actually talking to some one about this issue and the actual purchase date as been so long due to THEIR lack of response to tickets and forums threads concerning the item, I imagine most people reported the item the same day they purchased it and so the length of time passing before a GM finally has contact concerning it is entirely irrelevant so the GM using the length of time since purchase is absolute BS

I can see you delt with a different GM than i did, and it is quite apparent they dont work to a set guidline which you would expect from any 'decent' company,it seems each GM does entirely what they want even if he did contact his manager how come I and some other players have recieved a refund of credits ? Plus at the end of the day they advertised and sold a faulty item, THEY are at fault

I am quite shocked at the whole conversation you had, this fiasco just over one faulty item in the marketplace makes me think what else is going on within this company everything looks more and more stranger and more dubious day by day.

The only way to purchase this item involves a monetary transaction to complete the purchase, legaly they are obligated to replace the item with another that is satisfactory with the customer or refund the cost irrelevent if a fix or repair is coming in the future when the item is found to be not as described or faulty.

Also i note the GM openly admited they are aware of issues with this horse, then why is it still available for purchase in the marketplace ? why as there not been any post or statements from them concernig a fix or even to let players know they are aware ?

If you do recieve contact from them or contact them yourself again in the furtue you are welcome to use my case as reference

Thanks for the support Elven. All this has put me off AA and today was the first time in a long time I updated and played other MMOs instead.

I will not be renewing my patron status and will no longer buy credits for the cash shop. I have let my entire guild/friends know about this and also going to post on Reddit. I don't know what else to do.

I think they gave you a refund because they will have chalked it down to "customers fault" and that looks better on their stats than "trions fault"

Bumpity, bump bump

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast