+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: ROLEPLAYERS WANTED! | Ironsworn Realms of the North [IRON]

I am checking out the site right now, this looks amazing and fun.

Great app, Arieko! Let's connect at your next opportunity to finalize your application process. Contact me on our website using the chat feature on the bottom right. Looking forward to meeting you!
    Volikov | GM of IRON | ROLE-PLAYERS WANTED!

Last week, IRON rolled out its seventh founding realm: the Ministry of Arcana. An ancient institution of magic and alchemy, the Ministry adds yet another deeply immersive role-play dimension to the guild. For those role-players still seeking a home, now is an exciting time to join us as we continue to build out our infrastructure and stories heading into beta. Visit our site and drop an application... the link is in my signature.

You sir have my interest piqued. Great looking website and concept. I am in my investigative phase about AA, and every day I get drawn closer and closer to the founder's pack. The last thing I was looking for was a good guild.

Thanks much. Hope to see an application from you!

Join us at the foundation of a great guild- deep, rich backgrounds, and back stories, diverse and and creative characters building toward an exciting role play community. PVP and PVE, crafting, seafarers, politics, chivalry, magic and mayhem- all here!!

WWW.IRONSWORN.COM ...ROLE PLAYERS WANTED!

Now containing seven different realms! From magical mastery, to the powers and gifts of Thiol, to the front-lines of war of the Western and Northern continent! Already I've been part of several big events within this guild, regular meetings, a welcoming community of players who I could never replace.

If you're looking for a home as a Role-Player, look no further.

WWW.IRONSWORN.COM ...ROLE PLAYERS WANTED!

I just joined these guys an they are amazing. Not only are the stories really interesting. But the people are really cool and fun. And since we are all RPers everything in the game holds more weight then it normally would.

I am having such a great time with IRON, as an Artist the amount of inspiration i have received by just talking with the folks here is actually creating a rift between the amount of time i want to play Alpha, and the amount of time i want ti speed drawing. xD
    Hold on, i need my first.
    ArcheAge Crafting Career:[10/5/14] - Update 001
    ıllıllı neoyoѕнι'ѕ arт ιмagιnarιυм ıllıllı

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast