Closed Thread
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: ArcheAge Community Q&A and Alpha Invite Giveaway

How will you fight against Bots (farming-bots), like everywhere in korea & russia?
    www.archeage-online.de
    The biggest and oldest German ArcheAge Community

Will you introduce the "SEx" System in WEST? There is some Kind of "Sex" System where you can found a Family and get Childs, in Korea it is not enabled for some Reasons. Any Chance we can enable this in EU/US? (It was in CBT3?)

Quote Originally Posted by Palinore View Post
    To Scapes, Amary, and FireCait and any other Trion employee ( I apologize if you've posted and I haven't been able to say hello)

What is the "1" feature of the Sandbox gameplay that you enjoy the most and why?
    Non instanced player housing. I like feeling like I "own" a real location in the game and that anyone passing through will see my house/farm and what I'm growing or how I've decorated.
    amanda 'amary' fry
    associate producer
    archeage | trion worlds, inc.

Will there be labor point potions?

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    No, we don't plan to have servers with specific rulesets.
    Could you PLEASE get a feel of the communities opinion regarding this, there are a lot of people who want a hardcore experience (PVP and crafting wise (and the features for that has been testing in Korea in previous versions so they are implemented already to some extent). Probably a lot of people who want a more soft version to play as well (not sure if this is possible to make).

Either way, it would be great if you at least tried checking the interest for this (all Lineage 2 players, and probably lots of EVE players etc would most likely be VERY happy to play AA in case there was more open ended PVP and crafting).

RU ::N: Noceur ::Lv: 50 ::Cls: Pathfinder ::Srv: Даута ::Gld: Collapse
    KR ::N: Kuro1n ::Lv: 50 ::Cls: Fighter ::Srv: 키프로사 ::Gld: 붉은모래

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    Let's see if I can get a decent summary within a reasonable post length...

It goes something like this:
    Ultimately, the best gear in the game is crafted. So are a lot of other cool things......
    Thank you so much for replying, I understand it better now and I honestly thought that you wouldn't reply because I thought it was too complicated of a question :P. It really made me happy that you answered me though so thanks!

how will the open beta servers start ? Because in Rusia the first 2 hours the servers war not only full but and it had queue , but all the races war locked and here is the problem If a guild want to start as short as possible so it can have an advantage but not all the guild members manage to create characters because the races got locked and they will be left outside the server with no way of coming.I understand that locking the races wen the server is full is something that is needed but it causes problems that im worried about.So im curios is there any solution to that ?

I know sieges have not yet been implemented into the game but I was wondering, would XLgames and TRION ever think of doing a siege castle near an ocean? So as to have a sea battle alongside gliders and land battles?
    Your thoughts on this?

Hello.. Currently I run a very large guild in Rift, I am curious as to what type of features are available to guilds and was hoping for any information.

My question is this...:

How much control do you guys have over leveling difficulties/curves, dungeon difficulty, raid difficulty...etc. I'm asking this out of curiosity to see if possibly the leveling might be a bit easier (or harder), and the same with raids. To be particularly honest I don't know too much about AA (but would like to), but do know that in the stereotypical Korean-style MMO there is a high level of leveling difficulty or flat out grinding which isn't too appealing to most people here. I'm unsure of their difficulty level for dungeons, but it goes along with my other question so I figured I'd include it.

TLDR: Can/will you change the leveling and dungeon difficulty? (sorry if this has already been asked)

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast