+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Merchant/Crafting/Trading guild

Merchant/Crafting/Trading guild

Honestly I think Im going to focus mainly on crafting and trading A LOT in this game so was looking for a guild that focused on that or just plainly interested in the game mode or maybe a group of people want to join up and form a guild that would be amazing

Thanks

Sharpwind(Sharpy ^_^)

Oh gosh, I know! I totally want to craft all kinds of things.

Interesting idea for a guild, I'm sure yours will be a vital role in ArcheAge!

Be also nice when later in the game once they update a bit, when or if you guys get your own land and castle. Players outside your guild trades goods to your town (aka commerce) not only they get a profit but you guys get a cut of it. Like when the npc tax us for the trade packs you guys get the tax and we get the profit from said npc at your town..

(Really hope they add that to the game)

Quote Originally Posted by Final272 View Post
    Be also nice when later in the game once they update a bit, when or if you guys get your own land and castle. Players outside your guild trades goods to your town (aka commerce) not only they get a profit but you guys get a cut of it. Like when the npc tax us for the trade packs you guys get the tax and we get the profit from said npc at your town..

(Really hope they add that to the game)
    I can see this being implement easily withing the community after the game has been released and updated like you said

Quote Originally Posted by ArchmAge View Post
    Interesting idea for a guild, I'm sure yours will be a vital role in ArcheAge!
    yea I've been watching too much SAO and Log Horizon and its where i got the idea from lol and ArcheAge is the closest game that i have seen that provide players with such freedom and opportunity to impact the game in a whole new way, I really can't wait for it haha (unfortunately havent played on the Russian or Korean servers ) but the stream today showed so much promise that i literally can't wait haha

PS: English is not my first language so forgive me if anything doesn't make sense

I would totally be down for being a part of a Gathering/Crafting/Trading Guild. I'll help in any way I really can, other than the gather/craft/trade that is! We should probably get things rolling if that's the case, start getting people together and get a Name on this thing.

right! im trying to spread the word around the forums at the moment haha

I really do think the guild could be a great idea, especially if done right. Now it just needs a name, lol. I love the freedom to choose your own path on the MMO, and I have my heart set on being a blacksmith of sorts.

Honestly, these kinds of guilds will run ArcheAge. Most of these players will max levels, get the best equipment, and be the richest people in ArcheAge. For a game to have a player based economy to this extent is just unreal. I cannot wait to be a part of this kind of guild!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast