+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Merchant/Crafting/Trading guild

Yes Kray exactly and im glad im not the only one who sees it that way, if you guys start spreading the word we can make a guild of our own, right now im just hunting for said guild, i just really want to get it started before the game is released so everything is said up nicely

Sharpwind pm me English is not my first also but we are starting a small community gaming guild so pm me at 7skycloud@gmail.com or check out the site and leave a note for us to follow you up.

www.demigodz.guildlaunch.com

Merchant guild? Good stuff!

Hello Sharp my alliance would like to chat with you to see if you are interested in joining our alliance.. if you want to pm me on here or if u want i can send you my skype?

Is your guild gonna be based in the East Continent?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpwind View Post
    Honestly I think Im going to focus mainly on crafting and trading A LOT in this game so was looking for a guild that focused on that or just plainly interested in the game mode or maybe a group of people want to join up and form a guild that would be amazing

Thanks

Sharpwind(Sharpy ^_^)
    This is also the same thing I want to do and have been looking for a guild to do so with. would be happy to join up with like minded ppl to do the same.

im thinking i mostly likely join a guild for this on the east continent

Thanks for your reply Sleeping Duck. Actually, we have managed to come a very long way since my original post here on this thread. We have created the guild Greymoon Trading Company. Although we will have some PvP people in the guild, the guild is focused on crafting and trading. We have created a guild website you can find in my signature and when I say we I mean Hawking and I. We have been fleshing out as many details as we can before the game goes into Closed Beta. Something we are currently doing is searching for a Director of Trade. This person is actually the leader of the crafters and traders throughout all of Greymoon. If you'd like to be a part of us in a big way you can apply for that position or just become a member

Sharpwind is more than welcome to do the same if you guys are friends? Even if not I would hope you join us too Sharpwind!

I am now Captain of Hoshi on Aranzeb we are very new one week old and I am trying to implement the importance of crafting, exploring and trading our guild has mostly new players some returned and few like me experienced. I think this kind of guild is a great idea and I hope to implement this in our guild with half doing this and half pvp. A balance in the guild is good as both can be of help to each other and learn that pvp is not just the one thing to concentrate on but that there are many avenues to take. The sad thing about the game is that non patron seem to get a hard time from patrons and also not much in the way of incentives from AA itself. Whilst I understand its an entertainment business I do think an overhaul of how nonpatron can play should be improved as it is very hard to play when non patron in first couple of weeks. Luckily in our guild those that are patron are helping our fellow guildies so they can then make up their own minds to what they want to do in the future...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2