+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Drumline percussion pack

I won't say TRINO FIX PLS, but please, at least make better attempts and tell XL Games that people want this.
    The drum set is honestly, a huge joke right now. It literally has no entertainment value, but costs a ridiculous amount of resources and time just to get it.

The least you could do is let it play music?
    Laevateinn - I spend most of time avoiding PvP
    Kraken/Haranya/Firran
    Aspiring artist, please support!

Yea, its been a while since these posts. It might happen one day but if not. I would settle with manual playing. BUT! the sound on the drum is too low. Actually i'm testing it right now if drum is counted as instrument volume or something else. My scientific studies show that the drum volume is under effects. Its still very quiet and gets drowned out by ambiance, not to mention a song. Increase volume for drums please also increase the drum rate and allow people to hold down a button to drum faster like endless arrows.

Bump.

Crafted one as well thinking it could play sheet music, as the tooltip still states: "Sounds like a percussion instrument when played with sheet music".

This long to fix something as simple as this (just correct the tooltip info), or at least just instruct your GMs to refund people, that's simply not good enough :/
    'Tis folly to be wise.

so is this still not fixed? i dont want to waste my monies

Exclamation Please Fix the Drumline Percussion Pack

The people of Nuia wish to have working Drumline Percussion Packs. Make it so.

~A Very Concerned Nui

bump

Still isn't fixed as of 6.0, Trion did a band-aid with the tooltips a while back. hoping this will be revised soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2