+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 120 Class combos only 2 Magic Attack weapons?

120 Class combos only 2 Magic Attack weapons?

Both crushing? I can't be the only person wishing I had a dagger/knife or scythe/hatchet with +MA. Love the game but wish I had more options as a caster main. I don't care if it does any physical damage just give me something other than a stick.

Yeah, it sucks. But there's an option at the NPC blacksmith to copy the appearance of one item over onto another somehow. Perhaps you can make a scepter look like a sword? I would prefer swords and spears with a magic damage stat though.

Different weapon types appear to all share the same animations depending on whether it's one-handed, two-handed, or dual wielding. If that is indeed the case, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to change the appearance of scepters and staves into those of swords, daggers, or whatever. Haven't tested it personally.

Go to a weaponsmith and I believe the default interaction key for it is H.

You can only apply the look of a weapon to the same type of weapon. So you can only apply the look of a scepter to another scepter. It won't work with a sword. Sorry :\

Good lord, that makes no sense. You can turn plate into cloth and cloth into plate but you can't change the look of different types of weapons when they share the same animations? Bah.

I COMPLETELY AGREE, the L2 devs should know better.

Good point. It wouldn't be a true Warlock without a Scepter of some kind.

+ Reply to Thread