Closed Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 397

Thread: What's Your Opinion on Roleplay Server Identification?

  1. #291
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    122
    Roleplaying requires voice communicating.
    Typing is NOT RPing.

  2. #292
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Farum
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Linoge View Post
    Roleplaying requires voice communicating.
    Typing is NOT RPing.
    Not sure if trolling or not. Either way, your wrong.
    NA/EU Roleplayers
    Join the ArcheAge Roleplay Community

    "No one's left. Everything's gone. Kharak is burning..." Homeworld.

  3. #293
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by Linoge View Post
    Roleplaying requires voice communicating.
    Typing is NOT RPing.
    Wrong.







  4. #294
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    122
    Yeah good job comparing a story taled game to an MMO.
    Its like typing in san andreas RPing, or in any Arma LIFE mods...

    Its phathetic. RP needs voice communicating thats enough with that

  5. #295
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by Linoge View Post
    Yeah good job comparing a story taled game to an MMO.
    Its like typing in san andreas RPing, or in any Arma LIFE mods...

    Its phathetic. RP needs voice communicating thats enough with that

    To Role-play means to assume a role and play it. You can have voices, but you don't need it. Saying you must have sound is your opinion, but it is not a fact. Even a mute or deaf person could role-play. As long as they're is a way for the person to communicate with others they are role-playing with, then it is possible
    .O8oO8Oo.O8~DREAM.OF~oO8oOO8.
    o8oOO~/ ) ) ) o.8OOo8oO8OO/ ( -TT
    o8o8oO8( e ( . <(o) 8O,o8Oo8OOo8||
    oo(`""o8""""""""""""""""""""""8oo""""""""")
    ||| ,``A`R`C`H`E`A`G`E`o8``,.````,||
    |.|||\``````B`U`B`B`L`E`'```````/|||
    ||O||\``````````B`A`T`H``````/||||
    ||||o|\`````````````````~X`` /|||||
    o||||||-.--.--------------------.--.--'|||||||
    ---------(_/----------------------\_)-------------

  6. #296
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Farum
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Linoge View Post
    Yeah good job comparing a story taled game to an MMO.
    Its like typing in san andreas RPing, or in any Arma LIFE mods...

    Its phathetic. RP needs voice communicating thats enough with that
    Yeah defo trolling. Nothing to see here.
    NA/EU Roleplayers
    Join the ArcheAge Roleplay Community

    "No one's left. Everything's gone. Kharak is burning..." Homeworld.

  7. #297
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    122
    Uhm you cannot win arguments with text.
    Voice communicating you can actually TALK and work things out, use different voices, get into character.

    typing is just typing.

    And its called an opinion what was asked for, so stop trying to argue with me because you cannot win.

    And the kid above me aka Jibeley, there is a difference between trolling and facts, PLease.
    Maybe you guys are just shy people, or scared to talk to people whatever the reason is.
    The internet is actually the best way to learn to communicate with people with voice, because if something happens you dont like you can just hit alt + f4. So dont worry kids, you will be fine even if you have to talk.

  8. #298
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    224

  9. #299
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Farum
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Linoge View Post
    Uhm you cannot win arguments with text.
    Voice communicating you can actually TALK and work things out, use different voices, get into character.

    typing is just typing.

    And its called an opinion what was asked for, so stop trying to argue with me because you cannot win.

    And the kid above me aka Jibeley, there is a difference between trolling and facts, PLease.
    Maybe you guys are just shy people, or scared to talk to people whatever the reason is.
    The internet is actually the best way to learn to communicate with people with voice, because if something happens you dont like you can just hit alt + f4. So dont worry kids, you will be fine even if you have to talk.
    Originally i was going to post a large replying pointing out the massive flaws in your argument, or that 1000s of folk roleplay on a daily basis via text based systems, or that how you go from, you cant RP via text to folk are being shy, or scared to talk when most folk sit on skype or teamspeak. But then i noticed this "Uhm you cannot win arguments with text".

    So all i will say is, you live in your little bubble world, and i will continue to RP how i like
    NA/EU Roleplayers
    Join the ArcheAge Roleplay Community

    "No one's left. Everything's gone. Kharak is burning..." Homeworld.

  10. #300
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Linoge View Post
    Uhm you cannot win arguments with text.
    Voice communicating you can actually TALK and work things out, use different voices, get into character.

    typing is just typing.

    And its called an opinion what was asked for, so stop trying to argue with me because you cannot win.

    And the kid above me aka Jibeley, there is a difference between trolling and facts, PLease.
    Maybe you guys are just shy people, or scared to talk to people whatever the reason is.
    The internet is actually the best way to learn to communicate with people with voice, because if something happens you dont like you can just hit alt + f4. So dont worry kids, you will be fine even if you have to talk.
    You also just said it's your opinion, then a paragraph below claimed there was a difference between trolling and facts, implying you belive your opinion to be a fact. Which it's not.

    Also if you don't like RPing with text, you could go get raidcall or a similar system.

    FYI: you don't have to RP through text, just stay in your bubble and let the millions of other RPers across the internet to do their thing.
    http://rparcheage.enjin.com/home

    *insert inspirational quote or RP characters line here*

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts