Closed Thread
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Opinion on Roleplay Server Identification?

I feel like having separate RP servers might split the community a little much, but on the other it could give people who like to RP a more defined area to find others that like the RP aspects of MMO's.

That is an excellent idea, it will make it easier for those who wish to RP to find each other and create the player based community they want on their server. It's not like you can't join the server if you don't RP but you won't be surprised by all the thees and thous when you talk with your neighbors.

Role players will be great to grief and pk over and over haha. Please, come on to my server =p

RP servers are great, but seriously. I've played both Non-RP and RP. either you play your character or it plays you. I have some characters i just have to RP it's to much fun and the others are just about doing the job they were meant to, like my PK'r characters.

My wife (Real World) and I play massively together, and we love RP characters. I just don't see a need for RP servers because you are going to get Trolls and non-RP characters.
    Is there a way, besides blocking characters, to keep RP alive? Is there a way for others to know who has RP characters?
    Tactical Strategy

Better to kill them first, then listen to them complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodtau View Post
    Role players will be great to grief and pk over and over haha. Please, come on to my server =p
    PKers will be great to PKK and grief as well as create bounty boards and bingo boards with cash prizes for the rp community please join us on the rp server

<-- PKKer

*winks
    House Assante a member of the Kingdom of Arisea

"Words, Weapons, War"

Quote Originally Posted by Maquiame View Post
    PKers will be great to PKK and grief as well as create bounty boards and bingo boards with cash prizes for the rp community please join us on the rp server

<-- PKKer

*winks
    If rpers could PVP it might actually be a challenge =p

I think it's a great idea! i see a lot of rpers on the forums and they deserve a server meant for rp

If rpers could PVP it might actually be a challenge =p
    Some of the best PvP players are on RP server. The RP community allows them to coordinate better, so good luck thinking they will just stand there and wine while you kill them because that will not happen.

I think it's lame how that isn't in EVERY mmo (Some RP-dedicated servers), especially when the game is an mmoRPg! Roleplaying is always fun

I think it's lame that people go out of their way to grief a play style that they don't like. This mentality is the majority of the reason that I want RP-tagged servers, and why I stick to those that share my play style, or are tolerant of it. No one deserves to be griefed over and over because they enjoy a different way to play a game.

But if you, and others of the same mentality insist on griefing RPers "over and over", as you put it, you're going to find the tables turned real quick, because we do take care of our own and can be pretty relentless. More-so because it's in-character. xD

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast