Closed Thread
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Opinion on Roleplay Server Identification?

All for roleplay identification for some servers, as a roleplayer!

I think identifying a small amount of servers as RP would be a good addition to the game since it is hard to come across like minded role playing gamers on non-designated servers.

I feel that this is something that would do nothing but benefit the community as a whole, common server tags are a great idea. I support this.

RP servers have no place in ArcheAge.
    MORTON
    So Salty.

Soysaucin
    <Forestcrow>

Imo this is a PvP game and part of the game is fighting other factions and over trade runs I think a ton of people that have seen somewhat of stream snipes n such, most will roll to this server and fill it up requiring more and will ruin the PvP aspect of the game. MMO are meant for PvP thats what makes them fun and competetive...

Tagging a server as RP should be fine, but imo should not become an enforced rule, its a sandbox after all.
    Power corrupts. Knowledge is power. Study hard. Be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by PaCO View Post
    I personally don not like this idea. I think what makes sandboxes great are the interactions between pvers pvpers pkers n rpers..plus I think doing this will open a can of worms, next people will want a server called pvp n one for pve.. it will seperate everyone n I enjoy meeting these people..

scapes id like to thank you for listening to people's ideas though.. youre doing an awesome job.

Keep AA sandbox
    I'm pretty sure, at least I hope and pray, that every server will be "PvP". But I agree with what you're saying.

A RP server is nice. Is this like a PvE server?

Quote Originally Posted by Saucin View Post
    RP servers have no place in ArcheAge.
    Your joking right? No well Archeage I think has great content for RP and should be improved on. I hope they do tag a server as RP or RPE.

l respect your opinion and enthusiasm for a key aspect of the game, but I disagree with your blanket statement. It's even been stated by the devs themselves: this game is not all about PVP. It's not all about PVE - - heck, this MMO is not even totally "meant" for combat! Everyone knows that you can max level doing any number of various things from farming to music composition to crafting and a bunch of other skills.

To keep this post about roleplay server(s), l do realize that such a server may seem to be void of PVP. But when you think about it (and look around the forums), loads of people will RP pirates and marauders and other pillaging PVP-oriented characters. So we may actually find that the open seas and warzones of an RP dedicated server may be teeming with bloodthirsty players, just as much as any other server.
    See you there.

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast