+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Exploring ArcheAge Livestream: Any Questions

Exploring ArcheAge Livestream: Any Questions

Join Producer Victoria "FireCait" Voss and Senior Community Relations Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for the seventh installment of our Exploring ArcheAge livestream series. In this episode, Any Questions, we invite the ArcheAge community to ask us their biggest questions about Alpha, Beta, and beyond. That's right: we're doing a question and answer livestream!

Exploring ArcheAge: Any Questions
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Thursday, May 15 at 3:00 PM Pacific
    Duration: 45 minutes

Be sure to post your question in this forum thread for us to answer!

Read the full article on the website.

should be good. looking forward to more streams from you guys.

Question 1:
    my question is are you guys planning on intentionally excluding some things from KR's version of AA at this time?

i.e: horse head, mascot outfits, bathing suits, etc.

Question 2:
    Can you go into further detail of interactions between cross-faction players that have joined the same player-created faction?

Interesting! I will do my best to be there

QUESTION: What are Trion's views of ArcheAge in relation to Rift? Are there different attractors to play both instead of one or the other? What are some reasons for people to continue playing Rift even after the release of ArcheAge?

QUESTION: Can you explain castles in more detail? What are their uses? Is there house building within the walls of a castle? Do castles have an interior like other houses have? Are there different (Western/Eastern/Racial) styles of castle? What customization options are involved (flags, exterior/interior customization, etc.)?

Thanks in advance.
    See you there.

I'm definitely tuning in when I'm back home!
    I have three questions~ I hope that's not too many. ^^"

Question #1
    Will Alpha be a separate server when Beta and the actual release finally comes?

Question #2:
    Will Closed Beta invite only or paid entry like Alpha?

Question #3:
    What features will we have to pay for such as owning a house and is there another way to own a house?

Question

Questions:

1. There's an option to upgrade the Cars and Farm Wagons with tickets, are these tickets cash shop items? and what improvements do you get for upgrading?

2. In the RU version there's some serious problems with hacking(spawning monsters, teleporting freely, no cooldowns, ect.), has Trion resolved the issues that allowed them to do this? or is this something we may experience in the US release?
    u wot m8?

How Long Will closed Beta be? is there an estimate time of the length before open beta comes out.

Question: Will be ever get a form of PvP combat that involves loot mechanics? If so, what might it be like and what is an estimated time frame for such a system? If not, why?

Question: What's the likelihood of a 64-bit version of the client ever being released? Time frame?

Question: How big is the ArcheAge Trion development team? Do you have low-level network engineers working on it?
    "Reading is optional in online games" -jahlon, contestant for best post ever.
    Find a funny bug? Share it! | I am Nomad. | Priestess of Nui keeps trying to pay me Guilda stars to get me to hang out at her place. #CrazyGirlFriend

Will try to see the liveshow when it airs but not sure i'll be awake given it'll be around 4-5am uk time lol

Question: is there a system in place to flag new players as none killable by higher lvl ones at least until they reach a certain lvl of xp?(afterall some people will take great pleasure in doing so given enough freedom by the gm's)

Question: Will you guys be talking more about the marriage system in later streams?
    Question 2: If I marry someone is there an option to share things that you have with them? I.E) currency, languages, housing, livestock, etc.
    Question 3: Will Alpha still be up once the open beta/closed beta come out?
    Question 4: Are there any ideas as to whether there are going to be underwater places such as dungeons?
    Question 5: Do you guys intend to add more sea bosses like the Krakken?
    Question 6: As far as politics goes, do players fully control the inflation/taxes or is this automatically generated by the game or for continents with the most influence or something like that?
    Question 7: If you guys are adding 7 more continents (this is what i've heard not sure) will there be faster ships that we can build in future patches?

Ooh, ooh! Me! I have a question! OOOH!!!
    ... Dangit I forgot it. Well, in the absence of that question I would love Love LOVE to hear more about the guild castle system, the requirements, the limitations, just about anything about it really.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast