+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sunlight/moonlight dust/shards/crystals issue.

Sunlight/moonlight dust/shards/crystals issue.

Right, so this is starting to become a serious issue now. It was fine at first, prices go up sure but when prices go up from them being 3g to 18g that's ridiculous. I'm currently looking at the auction house for moonlight archeum crystals and theres a whopping 5 listed at the moment. With all the gold people are buying from gold sellers or hell even making themselves theres not nearly enough sunlight/moonlight archeum items flowing into the game, the drop rate may have improved but its FAR from decent, I've opened 100+ jester's purses at a time and only gotten 1 crystal and on top of that it was starlight. Currently the demand is way higher than the supply and we're not even in control of the supply. won't be long until people start paying 20g+ for those crystals at which rate no casual players will be able to afford any of the crafted gear. (This is on salphira btw)

A lot of people recognize this issue. This is why auroria is going to become one huge battle fest. If you look in mirage isle, there's a tree called "Archeum Tree" that can be bought with gilda, but can only be placed and watered in Auroria. These trees are special as they can be harvested once every 12 hours, and they give archeum motes/dust/shards/crystals.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox View Post
    A lot of people recognize this issue. This is why auroria is going to become one huge battle fest. If you look in mirage isle, there's a tree called "Archeum Tree" that can be bought with gilda, but can only be placed and watered in Auroria. These trees are special as they can be harvested once every 12 hours, and they give archeum motes/dust/shards/crystals.
    Crystals we're any cheaper in alpha and Auroria and Archeum trees were all over the place in alpha.
    Semi
    DEATHBLOW
    deathblowguild.com

Quote Originally Posted by Semi View Post
    Crystals we're any cheaper in alpha and Auroria and Archeum trees were all over the place in alpha.
    As long as there is some sort of constant flow of archeum into the system, then it will either slow down the inflation of prices or hopefully stabilize the price. Without archeum trees, archeum prices would be incredibly high and rare.

As long as there is some sort of constant flow of archeum into the system, then it will either slow down the inflation of prices or hopefully stabilize the price. Without archeum trees, archeum prices would be incredibly high and rare.
    Go ahead and keep applying logical economics to a scenario largely driven by greed if you like.
    Semi
    DEATHBLOW
    deathblowguild.com

Can't really make that comparison since archeum was also much rarer from coin purses in alpha. Hard to say how much difference archeum trees will make, but I don't remember them producing enough to really make a difference.

Sunlight Archeum Dust is up to 2g on Aranzeb... Its beyond out of control.
    Sundial - Abolisher - Aranzeb

Is there a level of rarity, like is Starlight the most common and Sunlight the least? Cause I need Sunlight, but I always seem to get a ton of Starlight, some Moonlight and no Sunlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwiki View Post
    Can't really make that comparison since archeum was also much rarer from coin purses in alpha. Hard to say how much difference archeum trees will make, but I don't remember them producing enough to really make a difference.
    Seeing as we donīt even know when auroria is out nor do I expect it to change much for the archeum prices, Iīd rather have them fix this already instead of saying `yea we increased the drop rates` which ends up being an increase of close to nothing.

Archeum trees can be planted anywhere.......

P.S. They are also a ♥♥♥♥ source of Archeum with no guarantee's of getting a particular flavour..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast