+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Housing - Restricted Zones

Housing - Restricted Zones

Hey,
    i found a isle on my server where i want to build my house.
    I heard that certain zones are restricted to certain house types.
    Are they restricted to 24x24 for example ?
    Or are they restricted to special types like mansions or townhouses ?

thanks !

You should look on your map. There are 2 different kinds of housing areas that I know of, normal and luxury. Normal housing area (small yellow house icon) means you can build 8x8 farms, 16x16 farms and small houses and even large houses if you have the room. Luxury housing areas (red house icon) means you can only build large houses on the area (24x24 and up i think). I don't think farm houses are allowed in luxury housing areas but I could be wrong!

medium houses are 24x24, large houses are actually 28x28 and you are correct farmhouses are not allowed or else all the land hoarders would have claimed the land there long long ago and you would not see any medium/large houses there.

But the Isle isnt marked with a house on my map :/.
    But theres a "townhouse" currently building. Which is 24x24. So i could build a mansion there aswell ? Mansions are the 100 Gilda Stars ones. Townhouses are 150 Gilda

Then yep, it's a luxury housing spot. Weird that it doesn't have a house icon on the map o.O Guessing you've checked the icons on the right hand side. Also yeah, cheapest one you could get is the 100 gilda star mansion. Have fun!

Not all housing spots are marked on the map. I know that the island just off of Solzreed where the castle is, is one of these spots, and it is luxury housing.

they are classed as "secret" spots and so won't show on the map, however on the island itself find the small sign that will tell you what that island is zoned for.

Theres no sign on the insle, i already searched for it. And yes it its the solzreed one

+ Reply to Thread