+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Labor - Maintenance - Patron

Labor - Maintenance - Patron

Hey, does anyone know if the following have been answered by a GM?
    • Do we get labor during maintenance?
    • If so, how much?
    • Do Patrons receive online or offline rate?
    • Do all ingame timers progress during maintenance (plants & wait times for trade pack rewards etc)?

Cheers,
    Port K

yes u will get all of the above as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Doomex View Post
    yes u will get all of the above as usual
    What he said.
    - Shuno -

SWG FarStar Galaxy Playmate of the year 2011

Thanks

... wish they would give online labor for the time maintenance is on, losing so much in 3-5 hours :/

Quote Originally Posted by Port K View Post
    Thanks

... wish they would give online labor for the time maintenance is on, losing so much in 3-5 hours :/
    60 LP an hour.. so 180-300 LP lost.. which is about 1/4 of a LP potion, which, depending on servers, are floating around between 3 and 6 gold atm.. so technically, you lost between 75 silver and 1g 50s.. Which roughly equates to 5 minutes of work? :P You'll b fine XD

Quote Originally Posted by EraChanZz View Post
    60 LP an hour.. so 180-300 LP lost.. which is about 1/4 of a LP potion, which, depending on servers, are floating around between 3 and 6 gold atm.. so technically, you lost between 75 silver and 1g 50s.. Which roughly equates to 5 minutes of work? :P You'll b fine XD

14g-19g on my server

^ 12G on my server

Did you guys not had the influx of probably 'hacked' or 'cheated' or cc-frauded labor potions..?
    On Dahuta, price was around 13-14g too; but then like 1000 5g potions were added to the market (LOL)...
    Regardless; you won't be losing that much from a few hours of downtime.. get over it xD

Quote Originally Posted by EraChanZz View Post
    Did you guys not had the influx of probably 'hacked' or 'cheated' or cc-frauded labor potions..?
    On Dahuta, price was around 13-14g too; but then like 1000 5g potions were added to the market (LOL)...
    Regardless; you won't be losing that much from a few hours of downtime.. get over it xD
    Not on my server (we have stacks of 5's, 10's and only a few stacks of 50's) oh i don't mind downtime am used to it but i would like work pots for that price would increase my income from trade packs <3

Quote Originally Posted by Port K View Post
    Hey, does anyone know if the following have been answered by a GM?
    • Do we get labor during maintenance?
    • If so, how much?
    • Do Patrons receive online or offline rate?
    • Do all ingame timers progress during maintenance (plants & wait times for trade pack rewards etc)?

Cheers,
    Port K
    ill go 1-4

1) yes
    2) 5 LP every 5 mins
    3) offline since you (the player) are not online. in order to get online LP (which is 10 every 5 mins) you have to be in game.
    4) from what has been told yes/no it varies on certain things. for farms and such i believe the answer is yes time still is going while maintenance is going on (someone can correct me if im wrong)
    "Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling... makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition is blurred. If I'm to choose between one evil and another,

...I'd rather not choose at all."
    ~ Geralt of Rivia ~
    ~ The Witcher ~

"Nearly everyone can stand adversity... but... if you want to test a some one's character...
    give...
    them...
    POWER!"
    ~ Abraham Lincoln ~
    appeals@trionworlds.com <-- only way to try and uplift bans!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast