+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: game all ready dying down

game all ready dying down

yesterday was saturday so you would expect servers to have a queue but it seems not.

at peak times yesterday Kryposa 1 of the 3 highest traffic servers was high and then later up at peak times. meanwhile i dont know how shatigon had a queue of 700+

i guess everyone is getting sick of many things going on with the game. funny how most servers had small queues but when the thread came out about hackers being unbanned the game lost about 20% of its playerbase. on a sad note im seeing more hackers appear again and not much to do now. its basically farming simulator at this point. 1v1 is a no go and its a half and half chance with 5v5

i wonder if when trion brings out auroria that the game will actually return most of its playerbase
    [DKR] Dark Reavers
    Dibbz > Lvl > :55:
    #SaveArchery
    Kryposa - West

Without auroria and library/etc the game is pretty stale atm, when we get that content released people will come back.
    Fabulous!
    01100111 01110010 00111000 00100000 01100010 00111000 00100000 01101101 00111000 00100000 01101001 00100000 01110010 00111000 00100000 00111000 00101111 00111000

Most people are leaving due to the lack of any sort of effective response to hackers, they own all of the land and it doesn't look like anything is being done to fix it

Quote Originally Posted by reave View Post
    Most people are leaving due to the lack of any sort of effective response to hackers, they own all of the land and it doesn't look like anything is being done to fix it
    its not just that specific reason tho. there is plenty of others to why they left

game gets boring fast

arena is a rage fest

safe border trading cant only be tolerated for some time before you get board.

cant farm much cause either space is all taken or is being used by guildies or what not
    [DKR] Dark Reavers
    #SaveArchery
    Kryposa - West

With all the amazing things this game has to offer and how its treated.
    Its like watching a lottery winner spending all their winnings on skittles and expecting to be happy for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasteoftime View Post
    With all the amazing things this game has to offer and how its treated.
    Its like watching a lottery winner spending all their winnings on skittles and expecting to be happy for life.
    but thats basically a life-times supply of skittles.

what you really meant to say was "Spending it all on actual ♥♥♥♥"
    [DKR] Dark Reavers
    #SaveArchery
    Kryposa - West

house grabbing hacks.

ah hack/bots

resources bots.

♥♥♥♥ client with random errors/stuck on poem every time.

What you expect? This game die really fastm, my worst investment ever ;f

I guess if lots of people leave I could finally place a house or scarecrow farm. Which is a funny situation to be in. Archeage is designed so players don't want other players in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargrist View Post
    I guess if lots of people leave I could finally place a house or scarecrow farm. Which is a funny situation to be in. Archeage is designed so players don't want other players in the game.
    hardly doubt it because wanna know why. the first thing anyone ever does is build up a stock of tax certificates as well as a bunch of apex. so they could easy pay tax as well as keep activating patron with the built up apex. sry but very little space is going to be cleared up
    [DKR] Dark Reavers
    #SaveArchery
    Kryposa - West

Quote Originally Posted by DiBBz View Post
    yesterday was saturday so you would expect servers to have a queue but it seems not.

at peak times yesterday Kryposa 1 of the 3 highest traffic servers was high and then later up at peak times. meanwhile i dont know how shatigon had a queue of 700+

i guess everyone is getting sick of many things going on with the game. funny how most servers had small queues but when the thread came out about hackers being unbanned the game lost about 20% of its playerbase. on a sad note im seeing more hackers appear again and not much to do now. its basically farming simulator at this point. 1v1 is a no go and its a half and half chance with 5v5

i wonder if when trion brings out auroria that the game will actually return most of its playerbase
    I guess you are a first time MMO'er? First 'been there at the release' maybe?

Ques occur because of the massive rush at the start. Folks taking extra time to play, etc. That ALWAYS levels off and generally it is by the end of the first week that you stop seeing ques. This game retained que's longer than most.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast