+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Server related Question !

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    43

    Server related Question !

    Hi,

    I've had a look around the forums in related threads but could not find exactly what i was looking for (might have just scrolled past it) sorry if this has been answered before.

    Anyways,

    Anyone know where each server might be located at and their names ? I'm from Australia, so in most online games my ping's off the charts. So, i'm just trying to figure out what might be the best server for me.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hasla
    Posts
    106
    Texas for NA and Amsterdam for EU, if I recall correctly.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,871
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMeg View Post
    Texas for NA and Amsterdam for EU, if I recall correctly.
    Give that girl a cupie doll! =)

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMeg View Post
    Texas for NA and Amsterdam for EU, if I recall correctly.

    Would you happen to know the names of those servers in NA and EU.. as in Kyrios, etc, etc ?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Labib View Post
    Would you happen to know the names of those servers in NA and EU.. as in Kyrios, etc, etc ?
    Someone posted an "Unofficial" list around here somewhere. But it's the closed beta server names plus some more if Trion follows through with previous statements.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormie View Post
    Someone posted an "Unofficial" list around here somewhere. But it's the closed beta server names plus some more if Trion follows through with previous statements.
    yea, i just wanted to know for example..

    whether the server named "Kyrios" is in EU or NA ? and the same about the other servers..

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Labib View Post
    yea, i just wanted to know for example..

    whether the server named "Kyrios" is in EU or NA ? and the same about the other servers..
    Copied from a post in Alpha forums:

    NA servers

    Aranzeb
    Ollo
    Salphira
    Naima
    Kyrios
    Tahyang

    EU Servers

    Shatigon
    Kyprosa
    Eanna
    Dahuta

    Take it for what it's worth. I can neither confirm nor deny this list. But hopefully Trion will at least double these numbers for Open Beta and Headstart or we will be living through QueueVille possibly the likes we haven't seen since WoW's release!!! (maybe not but it's going to be a pain in the ♥♥♥ if they don't add ALOT more servers)

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Labib View Post
    Hi,

    I've had a look around the forums in related threads but could not find exactly what i was looking for (might have just scrolled past it) sorry if this has been answered before.

    Anyways,

    Anyone know where each server might be located at and their names ? I'm from Australia, so in most online games my ping's off the charts. So, i'm just trying to figure out what might be the best server for me.
    You might as well pick randomly seeing as you are from Australia. Slightly less bad ping is still bad ping.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    148
    Hi, I'm also from australia. Try an NA server. The NA server has less ping then EU.
    Also for beta alot of aussies are playing on Ollo eastern side. I do not know what will happen on release though.
    Define normal....

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,871
    Quote Originally Posted by smartcat View Post
    Hi, I'm also from australia. Try an NA server. The NA server has less ping then EU.
    Also for beta alot of aussies are playing on Ollo eastern side. I do not know what will happen on release though.
    There's an Oceanic discussion here that might be of some use to you as well.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts