+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Server related Question !

Server related Question !

Hi,

I've had a look around the forums in related threads but could not find exactly what i was looking for (might have just scrolled past it) sorry if this has been answered before.

Anyways,

Anyone know where each server might be located at and their names ? I'm from Australia, so in most online games my ping's off the charts. So, i'm just trying to figure out what might be the best server for me.

Texas for NA and Amsterdam for EU, if I recall correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMeg View Post
    Give that girl a cupie doll! =)

Quote Originally Posted by MadMeg View Post

Would you happen to know the names of those servers in NA and EU.. as in Kyrios, etc, etc ?

Quote Originally Posted by Labib View Post
    Would you happen to know the names of those servers in NA and EU.. as in Kyrios, etc, etc ?
    Someone posted an "Unofficial" list around here somewhere. But it's the closed beta server names plus some more if Trion follows through with previous statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormie View Post
    Someone posted an "Unofficial" list around here somewhere. But it's the closed beta server names plus some more if Trion follows through with previous statements.
    yea, i just wanted to know for example..

whether the server named "Kyrios" is in EU or NA ? and the same about the other servers..

yea, i just wanted to know for example..

whether the server named "Kyrios" is in EU or NA ? and the same about the other servers..
    Copied from a post in Alpha forums:

NA servers

Aranzeb
    Ollo
    Salphira
    Naima
    Kyrios
    Tahyang

EU Servers

Shatigon
    Kyprosa
    Eanna
    Dahuta

Take it for what it's worth. I can neither confirm nor deny this list. But hopefully Trion will at least double these numbers for Open Beta and Headstart or we will be living through QueueVille possibly the likes we haven't seen since WoW's release!!! (maybe not but it's going to be a pain in the ♥♥♥ if they don't add ALOT more servers)

Hi,

I've had a look around the forums in related threads but could not find exactly what i was looking for (might have just scrolled past it) sorry if this has been answered before.

Anyways,

Anyone know where each server might be located at and their names ? I'm from Australia, so in most online games my ping's off the charts. So, i'm just trying to figure out what might be the best server for me.
    You might as well pick randomly seeing as you are from Australia. Slightly less bad ping is still bad ping.

Hi, I'm also from australia. Try an NA server. The NA server has less ping then EU.
    Also for beta alot of aussies are playing on Ollo eastern side. I do not know what will happen on release though.
    Define normal....

Quote Originally Posted by smartcat View Post
    Hi, I'm also from australia. Try an NA server. The NA server has less ping then EU.
    Also for beta alot of aussies are playing on Ollo eastern side. I do not know what will happen on release though.
    There's an Oceanic discussion here that might be of some use to you as well.

+ Reply to Thread