+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Were is the ♥♥♥♥ balancing

Were is the ♥♥♥♥ balancing

Nerf this ♥♥♥♥ battlerage !

good post.

Nothing wrong with battle rage...

In before OP plays archery.

He's a healer, by his previous posts. I have no idea what he's complaining about since melee builds are generally the weakest of the three damage types.

Occultism op, pls nerf.

battlerage isnt op ???? got cc break 2 cap closers , making 8k hits always 3 hit me , stuns / trip with every hit , all instands , completly immune to to like every ccs , so there is no class who can easy kill any battlerage + defence / arua kombo , iam talking about 1v1 , 3 hit with 8k crits

Have you tried seeing what counters it? May help you, since the tactic of getting your face smashed does not seem to be in your liking.
    “The Uncertainty Principle. It proves we can't ever really know... what's going on. So it shouldn't bother you. Not being able to figure anything out.“
    -from A Serious Man(2009)

The problem is healing needs a buff. Let's be real, in 1v1 no other tree gets stomped quite as hard as Vitalism does. Your class getting wrecked versus just about any other class? Chances are, you have Vitalism or Vitalism + Occultism as your primary skill tree(s). Healing is a joke now, since the introduction of Healing power as separate from Intelligence. Who besides a healer needs healing power, hint: no one. Having good healing gear means your other trees are gimped. GG

iam no healer iam nightwitch / trickster , i tryed realy all but no chance , realy no chance 50 times against the same person and i dont kill him 1 time 100 loss game is a row becouse he can disable every cc i use and 2-3 hit iam and i need 2 full chains ob cc combos to kill , battlerage is op 1v1 class

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast