+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Something's Broken.

Something's Broken.

I'm already bored and that shouldn't be happening. I'm looking at how this game is designed and see no point in doing half the stuff that is available. I have basic quest gear and see no point in spending over 300 gold just to have 1 step better. I look at the Hasla rat race and wonder how this place got so messed up. Lets show a few examples of how this game is failing.

Hasla gets a group of 40 players who close off the entire area from the oposing faction. That group spends 3 hours farming and the end result is each player has about 10 tokens of their current choice. It was a glorious victory over the oposing faction for a whopping 10 tokens. Meanwhile the other members of my faction are getting good farm behind my back because I'm busy holding the choke. So you helped your nation at the expense of yourself nice work.

You grab a group of 30-40 players and get on a big boat to sail the ocean and steal from other nationals. After 1 hour of running around and fighting you end up with 30 trade packs. So in the end you got 30 honor and 5 gold. Or you can just make your own packs and haul them all by yourself and make over 30 gold in an hour.

You get in a raid for the wartime and after an hour of endless fighting you got 30 honor if you're lucky. Or you just run around all by yourself and kill 3 people and you got 60 honor.

This game is too grindy and too much like a rat race. Large groups aren't worth forming because you can do better alone. Something needs to be changed. Maybe learn something from GW2 and Rift.

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoret View Post
    I'm already bored and that shouldn't be happening. I'm looking at how this game is designed and see no point in doing half the stuff that is available. I have basic quest gear and see no point in spending over 300 gold just to have 1 step better. I look at the Hasla rat race and wonder how this place got so messed up. Lets show a few examples of how this game is failing.

Hasla gets a group of 40 players who close off the entire area from the oposing faction. That group spends 3 hours farming and the end result is each player has about 10 tokens of their current choice. It was a glorious victory over the oposing faction for a whopping 10 tokens. Meanwhile the other members of my faction are getting good farm behind my back because I'm busy holding the choke. So you helped your nation at the expense of yourself nice work.

You grab a group of 30-40 players and get on a big boat to sail the ocean and steal from other nationals. After 1 hour of running around and fighting you end up with 30 trade packs. So in the end you got 30 honor and 5 gold. Or you can just make your own packs and haul them all by yourself and make over 30 gold in an hour.

You get in a raid for the wartime and after an hour of endless fighting you got 30 honor if you're lucky. Or you just run around all by yourself and kill 3 people and you got 60 honor.

This game is too grindy and too much like a rat race. Large groups aren't worth forming because you can do better alone. Something needs to be changed. Maybe learn something from GW2 and Rift.
    For PVP only game-play... its boring. But for crafters and home owners, its fun. Especially when little communities start to grow

Its a crafting game! If you don't like it play a PVP game :P

Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    For PVP only game-play... its boring. But for crafters and home owners, its fun. Especially when little communities start to grow

Its a crafting game! If you don't like it play a PVP game :P
    BBM Hahaha! You must like it hot.

I'm pretty sure its a pvp game. They just didn't make it very rewarding for large groups to do anything. And lets put pvp aside and look at Hasla and say Rat Race.

+ Reply to Thread