View Poll Results: Get honor in red zones.

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes please give us honor in any red zone.

22 61.11%
  • No please keep it to war times only

13 36.11%
  • Other

1 2.78%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Poll Getting honor.

Poll Getting honor.

I would like to get honor from killing reds in any red zone and not just during wars.

I would be in favor except what this would do to Hasla. so No

NO! This would solve the problem: Let there be every 2 hours war, every 2 hours peace!!

My main problem is there's like too much time where I can't get any honor from fighting. I'm sure Auroria will fix this but I need something to do while im waiting for it.

Knowing how people act in this game I'd never get to use my farm...

Yea you'd have to wait for the peace time I guess. Sorry there is a negative to land owners but this is a pvp game and you are in a red zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoret View Post
    My main problem is there's like too much time where I can't get any honor from fighting. I'm sure Auroria will fix this but I need something to do while im waiting for it.
    Oh man was I disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoret View Post
    I would like to get honor from killing reds in any red zone and not just during wars.
    You wanna 1 hit kill level 30's with your T3 hasla and get a reward for that?

think this is not good. inmy view from auroria server we have a hug diffrent between the races. nuians and elves are really much more then kittys and asians. if you now make every redphase get honor poits good night.
    bud i think it would be cool if they remove that stupid buff. it make no sens that you get no honor for a ''long'' time after death. its enough that you need to kill arround 5 players to compensate the honor points from the last death.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerthu View Post
    think this is not good. inmy view from auroria server we have a hug diffrent between the races. nuians and elves are really much more then kittys and asians. if you now make every redphase get honor poits good night.
    bud i think it would be cool if they remove that stupid buff. it make no sens that you get no honor for a ''long'' time after death. its enough that you need to kill arround 5 players to compensate the honor points from the last death.
    Actually You need to die without the leech buff 5 times before you start to lose honor from 1 kill. Unless you're group fighting then I could see how there is a problem. Also you don't get honor for 1 shotting lvl 30's. They have a good honor system when it comes to how and when you get honor for killing a player. Their are conditions and factors that deal with the dead player's honor and such. There's a lot of times I kill someone and get 0 honor for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast