+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Costumes: or what did i just do....

I must admit, this whole situation does sound ridiculous at the very least, especially if we apply customer law. One of it's fundamentals is that the customer is supposed to get the product with the same specifications as listed on the box. I know that inside the game the in-game currency could be seen as just virtual money, but it does represent a value. And in this case the product's "description" did not match the product received.

Considering that at least the material refund should be well in scope of Trion (unless XLgames for some weird reason forbade adding/removing an item from player), it is baffling that the resolution cannot be reached.

It's still much easier than a company being forced to replace a physical product.
    Adventurer - Murderous raider with delusions of grandeur

Many of them (gms) are saying they dont have the ability. It may be policy rather than literal inablility, but the thung that makes us feel it might be unfair is that it still clearly shows that the item has stats when it does not. Its misleading and that makes me a little upset that they won't help out. They may fix this during the next patch so keep your eyes and ears peeled.
    HAVOC GAMING
    ARE YOU READY TO RAISE HAVOC?
    Sponsored by:Effort Staffing

IGN: Eliyahu

Regardless of previous announcements, if the in game recipe says there are stats and the item produced has no stats then they should be able to replace the materials at the least. Can't agree to labor being replaced, too much of a chance for abuse, but replacing the mats and taking the item seems completely reasonable.

Yeah thanks guys, ill bite the labor loss, even though 7k labor is 7 workers comp. Which is trivial. But god, 25 cloud spun fabric, 5 wind spirit leather, 1 sunridge ingot... 25 cashmere threads... YOU CAN literally take 7k proficency from any of my proficiencies!!! Just please dont screw me out of something i earned (my gold) because you (trion/xl) didn't update the item properly in game. I mean the 100 gilda star design even says it has stats. Ill bump this to page one until i get a community rep response. Sorry guys.

Yea Trion really wants this game to fail

It's probably cute as hell, why remove it?

I made the costumes myself in hope they didn't remove the stats because the extremely high cost but we'll fck it. The lordly iceraven Robert is fancy as he'll and my char looks great. So it will be at least a unique item ^^

Simple: Remove the stat effect that shows on the tooltip when you hover over the item. You're just confusing people with false advertisements for players who spend a lot of time/gold/effort into something for diminishing returns.
    Bakemono - Retired

Bakamono - Retired

Check out my twitch here: http://www.twitch.tv/uekia101

yea, going to keep bumpin thread so i can hopefully get a response

bumping for the cause

i did see the announcement for the change to costumes, and also have seen the description in game still says they give stats. it's very misleading. if the costs to make them weren't so ungodly high i'd probably pay my guildmate crafters to make it for my characters if only as a cosmetic piece, cause the different outfits do look awesome ^^

but for real Trion, this needs to be changed asap, the incautious and uninformed will see those stats and jump at the chance to have it augmenting their build. just to find they put massive amounts of time and in-game currency into a solely cosmetic piece as what happened with the OP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast