+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU Server Maintenance: 10/17/14 at 1:00 AM GMT (PDT+7)

Normally...

Now...

Hope the maintenance fixes the stability issues

TBH. After gta V online's launch. Everything seems flawless.
    Server take some fine tuning, even if the game was out a while ago, it doesn't change the fact that they need to adapt to a whole new workload.
    And of course they're not gonna anticipate huge numbers, no game producers has done it in the past. They always start with low capacities and gradually evolve depending on the player base otherwise it would be ruining process, until the player base itself is stabilized we will see maintenance, probably less and less though.

Quote Originally Posted by NunoPitbull View Post
    The stupid thing here is:

1) No previous announce that servers going down;
    2) Doesnt seems a crash since its saying maintenence;
    3) Seems was done on porpuse only for Aier server;
    4) Ridiculous

Maybe they found a exploit was beeing made? And tried to deal with it Doubt it though
    1. - 15/10/5 min in-game notice was broadcasted on Eanna (ofc. it'd be better if they did the hour before notice in game because not everyone check twitter / forums)
    2. It is maintenance, but even when server crashes the default message that people will see on server selection screens is 'maintenance' ~just to clarify that
    3. All EU servers went off at 1AM GMT/3AM GMT+2 (my time)
    4. many things are, we bear with them, no point in raging, it's not like you can do something about it, or any of us on that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Biadeluxe View Post
    the already like world of warcraft style always the same and collect money from players
    Except WoW can actually stay up for 2 consistent days without a 5 hour maintenance every 5 days...

Not happy at all about another maint either, however, I still rather get ♥♥♥♥ fixed. IF it gets fixed.

However, I do want some compensation on my patron.

3 times this week for 3-5 hours ....... I want patron extended free of charge as compensation, 1 week will do as a generous gift.
    The game is down more than it's up it seems (ok over reacting abit) but seriously .... i have never seen a game require this much maintenance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
    A mother, father, and their mute son were sitting at the breakfast table as they had done every day that they were a family. On this day the mother and father were discussing their plans for the day when all of a sudden their mute son says "My cornflakes are soggy." The parents look at their son in disbelief and then the mother manages to say "You can talk! We thought you were a mute!" The son frowns and says "Of course I can talk, but up until now everything has been fine."
    I love this.

Lightbulb Suggestions - Do you agree?

1. If you know server is going to be down provide at least an hour of warning via in game announcements. Also please post in patch notes on to the Glyph launcher before you take the servers offline.

2. If your downtimes remain 3-5 hours, start rewarding ONLINE LABOUR point regeneration for the whole duration of the downtime/maintenance for anyone who was online within the last 20 minutes before the maintenance.

3. Ensure that no dropped tradepacks vanish during maintenance. / Receive extended owners mark for X hours, whatever is deemed suitable, to help prevent unnecessary losses.

The game is offline some hours all days, we can pay, but we cant play...

Guys, you shall be thankful to Trion for 3-5 hours of Real Life. You react like if your wives cheated with Trion because of bloody silly game? Get back to them and give them some good "love", before they really cheat with someone

Quote Originally Posted by Phiiil View Post
    Except WoW can actually stay up for 2 consistent days without a 5 hour maintenance every 5 days...
    AND blizzard gave compensation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast