+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: [BREAKING NEWS] Oran'Thul Smugglers Thwarted!

Quote Originally Posted by Slighty Unhinged View Post
    Not in any of this, I am a lone larcenist - ingame... but if it took Allied Forces to down OT in order to brag in the forums speaks a lot for the defeated guild, isn't it?

So you guys are actually doing Oran'Thul a favor by giving them a free publicity.

Good job!
    You should've heard the rage in OT's Teamspeak when they saw this thread, it was glorious

Quote Originally Posted by thaile4ever View Post
    37? lol, there where 38 NWO members in the raid on the video alone. That's not counting people from <Knights of Chaos>, <More Money Than Sense>, <Alpha Testers>, or <Limit Break>.

Also you guys might not have lost any ship during the conflict. You definitely lost some after we manage to turn in some of the trade pack and regroup later on.
    You sir clearly can't read, the number is explained above, sometimes math is just too hard, I understand it's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by thaile4ever View Post
    37? lol, there where 38 NWO members in the raid on the video alone. That's not counting people from <Knights of Chaos>, <More Money Than Sense>, <Alpha Testers>, or <Limit Break>.
    I realized you might not have noticed that all the western guilds were in the same raid group.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
    You should've heard the rage in OT's Teamspeak when they saw this thread, it was glorious
    Sounds like an an admission of having spies in our TS.
    The Oran'Thul
    A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashiepooh View Post
    Anything is possible when mass recruitment occurs

For what its worth I don't know of anyone in my guild that has OT's teamspeak. They might not admit it openly though so you never know.

It's quite possible for one of OT's 1000+ members knows people from the west and mentioned the rage. This spies business is just another empty fall back for when you lose. You guys should really drop because it's just making you look bad. Same with the dev gear and stream watchers business. TBH I only turn on his stream afterwards to listen to the rage.

Did you see the number of guilds mentioned? All those guilds relay info to us. So when you're running around in a big zerg someone can and will find you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashiepooh View Post
    Sounds like you need to start mass kicking people to find out!

Quote Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
    Sounds like you need to start mass kicking people to find out!
    Noooo... the element of espionage in an open PvP is a good thing. It may inspire to move me from being a petty thief to the best XXIV contracted double agent complete with my own super-accident prone-fast steam car, magically enhanced harpoon and kickass glider.

Oran'Thul tears and blood, made these packs taste much better and worth more to traders and gave a sigh of relief and satisfaction to the whole server.

And on top of that, this relief is felt on both factions.

Fantastic stuff more vids please.
    Also i cant help but think that the oran'tools are missing the entire point of the thread. Who cares about spies or numbers? The point is their own continent hates them and is willing to work with the opposing faction in order to get back at this guild of tools =). Sure they will say stuff like "oh but we're the best guild everyone hates the best". and missing the the fact that theyre just ♥♥♥♥♥♥s. The pity is they probably wont have this level of opposition once the game goes live

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast