+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Suspicious Activity Detected fix or disable this PLEASE

The monster text is when you go out of bounds. Taking your trade pack away for doing so is stupid though.
    Member of the Markee Dragon Network YouTube MCN, a subnetwork of "Freedom!" MCN.
    YouTube PC gaming channel
    Twitch
    Twitter
    Facebook Page

Azrael have this been fixed ? my gf just got the same stuff when she was doing a trade run with 30 other ppl from the guild. If it has been fixed, how long did it take them to remove that ?

Thats the suspicous activity buff....go to a judge to have it removed

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosfury View Post
    Thats the suspicous activity buff....go to a judge to have it removed
    Mate, this one is different. You can't move when you have this one. You are pinned to the ground.

How far was the fall? Might be a bug in the tradepack-teleport-hack checker. May have forgotten to allow falling.

To the system, it looks like an unmounted character, using no skills, is moving much much too quickly. Which is true -- when you fall, you go really fast. They may have just forgotten to code that if the super-fast movement is down, you aren't cheating.

And, to be fair, aren't super-long falls supposed to kill you anyway? I mean, who doesn't think that resetting speed to 0 using X before you land, isn't an exploit?

I am starting to think the purpose of the hackshield is to protect the bots and hackers from getting caught .

Thumbs up Debuff Suspected User

Yesterday I reported a guy for botting land . I was trying to catch a 8x8 land when it minutes before giving deslogou time , and then logged in again. Was ˇbviu q I would not take the land against a bot . He took the land . So then I reported . This morning , I was with this debuff .
    What embarrassed me was this attempt to get another land . People get talking I wore hack , and they would report me .

I play for fun , not to spend that kind of embarrassment .
    I was upset with this situation . Users hack only increase their profits , and those who do not use go through this kind of accusations .

As this debuff will be removed ???

http://imageshack.com/a/img540/714/r0k4fd.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    HackShield is worthless anyway.
    Don't think its hack shield. If it is that was what XL added

Look at all you tools falling for this crap, this cheater didnt "accidentally" backdrop off a cliff he was caught teleporting more likely, do it again and enjoy your ban cheater.

okay I may be able to shed some light on the matter, yesterday we had an issue with this stuff. My wife is fishing a LOT, she often just auto fish and goes to sleep and during a trade run yesterday she suddenly got teleported and received the same punishment as OP. Fortunately on my account I have purchased something in the last 30 days so i was able to enter live chat. After a nice conversation that was quite professional with one of the GMs, they sent a GM to remove the buff away (previously looking into logs) it takes around 15-20min for them to check why the account received that. So when I finally did ask, they did say that it's not due to auto fishing and as long as i'm not using 3rd party programs it's fine. This ♥♥♥♥ is caused by other players reporting you. They are aware of the issue that players abuse the report button and they are trying to limit it.

To summ it up: If you have an account that is able to enter live chat and you know you didn't actually cheat, they will help you and clear it out. You will however lose everything you were doing at the time when you received the debuff e.g. trade packs, farm carts and evertyhing else.

All in all it's better than auto ban. If you notice the debuff on you just run and clear it away asap. If enough players report you, you will probably end up like She did. If you don't have the ability to enter live chat I presume you would be stuck there for a week or two.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast