+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Infamy decay and system

Infamy decay and system

Hi, i just reached 1k infamy points and i know there is no decay on infamy points.. and i think there should be some decay..
    i know there is a few daily quests you can do to lover the infamy count.. but 20 pr quest and so far i have only found two of them ?
    at least make them repetetive.
    Anyways i would love if there was some kind of infamy decay.. does not have to be alot but after a while people will get kicked out of their guilds.. even guildmasters just because they are active pvpers and helping people chop down trees they planted in a wrong location.

yeah i know " dont steal dont kill " but then we can just play farmville @ facebook and how fun is that..
    even the holy men sitting in the jury will have nothing to do if no one were just a little bit criminal.

I suggest a decay of 200 pr month + make the quests to remove decay repetetive and make more of them..
    Instead i think there should be no cap on how high your infamy points can go.

Also.. dont throw people out of their guilds just because they are pirates.. thats ******ed.. !
    If you can kill it - Kill it
    If you can steal it - Steal it

SECRET ORDER

None of my guildies have high infamy other than their alts that are going to be pirates. Keep doing dailies, buy draughts of forgiveness. It's already easy to get rid of infamy. No need to make it any easier.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoMulen View Post
    yeah i know " dont steal dont kill " but then we can just play farmville @ facebook and how fun is that..

I suggest a decay of 200 pr month + make the quests to remove decay repetetive and make more of them..
    Pirates are removed from their faction, you cannot be in a guild belonging to an enemy faction.

Anyway no, no infamy decay. Don't want to turn pirate? Stop stealing ♥♥♥♥ and killing greens so damn much. 1k infamy is a TON. I steal crops I want, I've killed a few greens, but I have never gone so high that just doing a daily once per day didn't prevent me from turning wanted. You are honestly trying to be a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ if you are at 1k infamy (nice signature). You aren't going to turn pirate by helping guild members on hidden farms or being active in pvp. You are going to turn pirate by scouring the land for hidden farms or camping greens for tradepacks.

Also, there is more than 2, you have to actually look. But hey, they are in dangerous locations, but thieves and pirates don't go to places dangerous to them, right?

it is already too easy to counter infamy...

Sounds like some moron doesn't know what "punishments" are supposed to be.

you can buy potions to decrease your infamy by 100 @shop
    you can do 4(?) daily quests to decrease your infamy by 80
    you can pk everyone till you hit 3.000 and make suicide

enough possibilities i think

+ Reply to Thread