+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 Farslayer on the Server

#1 Farslayer on the Server

Crazy build. Majority dont understand it, some are appalled by it, most are confused how i do it, but i do it! LEgoooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zh6...ature=youtu.be

Opened video, first thought:

No keybinds at all, 100% clicker. Waits to 45s mark, clicks on Shift+5 and Shift+6. Closed video. You're probably #1 from the bottom, dear sir.

Quote Originally Posted by kepala butoh View Post

No keybinds at all, 100% clicker. Waits to 45s mark, clicks on Shift+5 and Shift+6. Closed video. You're probably #1 from the bottom, dear sir.
    Keep the fuel coming : )_

Quote Originally Posted by kepala butoh View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Liom View Post
    Keep the fuel coming : )_
    Eh, the community can judge a clicker very well, I think.

Cant watch a clicker. Try Binding your Keys...

No keybinds, Keyboard turning, Video editing is like a four year old, only shows 1 arena 1vs1 against some random who you probably lost the last two rounds to, and a arena game where you are not even going top kills, over-extend, and become the pop invincibility hero. Even go as far as to cut an obvious death placement when you over-extend.

Nice video, when you get better, perhaps you can make us one from Hello Kitty Island Adventure.
    Pacifists Maelvogar
    Former Black Sails Pirate King
    Community manager of Ember gaming
    Ember Gaming

Not terrible but the back peddling and the clicking is painful to watch, I stopped around the 3 minute mark

Holy ♥♥♥♥ dude how did u get so good? It's like I'm watching god play video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelvogar View Post
    No keybinds, Keyboard turning, Video editing is like a four year old, only shows 1 arena 1vs1 against some random who you probably lost the last two rounds to, and a arena game where you are not even going top kills, over-extend, and become the pop invincibility hero. Even go as far as to cut an obvious death placement when you over-extend.

Nice video, when you get better, perhaps you can make us one from Hello Kitty Island Adventure.
    Turn Down For What!?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast