+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thunder Dash mount

Thunder Dash mount

Hello guys, many players asked me where did i got this mount? how did i get this mount? where they can buy this mount? is it good mount? whats speed of mount? what skills of mount and more and more questions.

Hope this video help to everyone get his own mount.

I heard that its not worth the honor because of the speed nerfs. All mounts (besides starters) have 10ms base speed. The only thing that is different betwen the mounts is look and skills.

What do you think is the best mount atm?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikko View Post
    I heard that its not worth the honor because of the speed nerfs. All mounts (besides starters) have 10ms base speed. The only thing that is different betwen the mounts is look and skills.

What do you think is the best mount atm?
    Nah all mounts have basic speed 9.0 m/s only mounts from shop which cost 1345 credits have basic speed 10.0 m/s, Lilyout Horses, Black Arrow, Roar of the Earth and Stormdarter.

This only EU/NA version of Thunder Dash that his basic movement speed is 10.0 on russian and korean version his speed is 11.4. Hope they fix this problem when Auroria come.

atm the fasterest mount is Stormdarter.

Here is list of all mounts, we still missing many cool mounts :/
    http://mmomounts.com/archeage-mounts

Bred Yatas also have 10m/s

Actually because of the speed nerf the stormdarter is not the fastest mount.

The mirage elk have the fastest long travel because of low cd
    The mirage lion have the fastest burst.
    Difference between black arrow and lion is that the 3th boast skill for black arrow cost 1 item and is non-target while lion is free and give 3 sec buffs but is target.

The best are the marketplace mirage mounts. It's stupid to get the honor/black arrow unless you going to spend a ton of hardwork/gold just for mount looks.

I know it's been a while but are the below statements still valid for the game?

When we say mirage elk, are we referring to the one on the Marketplace for 1345 credits? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by uyilan View Post
    Actually because of the speed nerf the stormdarter is not the fastest mount.

The mirage elk have the fastest long travel because of low cd
    The mirage lion have the fastest burst.
    Difference between black arrow and lion is that the 3th boast skill for black arrow cost 1 item and is non-target while lion is free and give 3 sec buffs but is target.

The best are the marketplace mirage mounts. It's stupid to get the honor/black arrow unless you going to spend a ton of hardwork/gold just for mount looks.

+ Reply to Thread