+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Buy illegitimate gold, bot, cheat, hack, you will get banned; its only a matter of time.

Buy illegitimate gold, bot, cheat, hack, you will get banned; its only a matter of time.

You people don't understand, this is Trion at the helm not XL games. If you think you can cheat like on the Korean and Russian servers good luck. Stop making up phony stores of how innocent you are, you know what you did.

Im honestly surprised at the swiftness and severity of the bans. Im sure the hackers are as well.

TRION was hush hush then unloaded a shotgun blast, impressed would be an understatement. Iv been pretty hard on TRION these past few weeks and I sincerely apologize.
    If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. James Madison

hi, i am looking for mollie
    i've been searching everywhere and i cant seem to find
    mollie, mollie, mollie, mollie, mollie, mollie, mollie

Quote Originally Posted by Morpayne View Post
    Im honestly surprised at the swiftness and severity of the bans. Im sure the hackers are as well.

TRION was hush hush then unloaded a shotgun blast, impressed would be an understatement. Iv been pretty hard on TRION these past few weeks and I sincerely apologize.
    They had to eventually. Otherwise the game would have shut down due to money-lost and bad reputation stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Morpayne View Post

Just when all hope was beginning to be lost by the playerbase... the rapture arrived! best day yet playing Archeage... and waiting for all the land to open up with gleeeeeee!~

Agree with other posters. Major, MAJOR kudos to Trion!
    Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

/signed

Can you really blame some people for buying gold? lol.

I can understand the appeal... especially for people who missed the land-drive during the first few hours of launch.

Walk trade packs for 2 weeks? or pay 50 bucks?

Trion should man-up and ban themselves. How stupid to launch a game without proper sanctions in place. How could they not know what this game would turn into?

Quote Originally Posted by Wfreqpick View Post
    Can you really blame some people for buying gold? lol.

I can understand the appeal... especially for people who missed the land-drive during the first few hours of launch.

Walk trade packs for 2 weeks? or pay 50 bucks?

Trion should man-up and ban themselves. How stupid to launch a game without proper sanctions in place. How could they not know what this game would turn into?
    Yes we can blame people for buying gold. Are you F'n serious? There is no excuse. Did you buy gold too? lol

Trino for president next election. Whatever country you live in. They are certainly very good at PR! First 100 founder packs, now this, LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast