+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Remove Stealth from Arenas.

consumables are money, gear.. your a troll, if someone wants to pump their curency into their performance i say good on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Harming View Post
    consumables are money, gear.. your a troll, if someone wants to pump their curency into their performance i say good on them.
    Supports Pay2Win, doesn't support actually using your abilities. Who is the troll here?

ok let me be more specific, consumables are bought with in game currency. You cant buy them off the cash shop. Theres nothing p2w about consumables.
    You can argue other aspects of p2w all day if youd like, and ill tell you that APEX is avalible to every player with in game currency.
    And using actual skills sure, perma stealth though, as ive stated in every one of my posts, is a crutch for bad players.

Im not trolling anything. I would like to see the games pvp improved.

Areans are the best form of pvp the game has atm, its not balanced well but ocasionaly i see good 5's.
    1's are a 3 spec joke atm due to class mechancics but 5's can show a hint of competition.
    I would love for pre-made 5's to be introduced also so groups can que against other premade groups.
    Perhaps an ELO system.
    Im a pvp player, i want to see the game improve on its pvp sysytem.
    If you want to see improved PvP you would support removal of Arena. Arena is crap PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    If you want to see improved PvP you would support removal of Arena. Arena is crap PvP.
    Id agree with you on 1's most definitely.
    I see 5's as having potential though. Id definetly have the kill streaks removed to prevent the snowball effect.
    For open world, i find it lacking, you can only gank someone so many times before you get bored with it.
    The Halycon War, at least on my server, is extremely lopsided. Nui / Elves havent won more than a handfull of them since launch.
    And pirating again goes with ganking. Its kind of fun.. sometimes.
    Arenas really the best we have, atleast in my eyes.

Supercarebear

ok let me be more specific, consumables are bought with in game currency. You cant buy them off the cash shop. Theres nothing p2w about consumables.
    You can argue other aspects of p2w all day if youd like, and ill tell you that APEX is avalible to every player with in game currency.
    And using actual skills sure, perma stealth though, as ive stated in every one of my posts, is a crutch for bad players.

Im not trolling anything. I would like to see the games pvp improved.
    Then you should also support removal of all gains from arena or arena all together and make zones have more PV objectives like the Halcyona mechanic. The exact opposite of good PVP is sitting in a city all day queuing for an instance.

We differ there. I like the competitive small scale side, rankings and balance. You seem to like the zerg side of things. Both are pvp but both are very different.
    I dont bash your way at all.
    But i would like to see all forms of pvp improved upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Neko Buddha View Post
    Supercarebear
    Yup Yup, love me some pve.... dragon slaying and what not... mhmmmm

Arena's are for carebears. There should be no rewards at all for doing them. The only time a player should get honor is in open world events like Halcyona or open world pvp. The only reason there is arena's is so the paying sheep in the game can safely farm rewards.
    Annamosity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast