+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [ArcheAgeRoleplay.com] - Offsite RP Community, Lore Resources, Networking, etc.

[ArcheAgeRoleplay.com] - Offsite RP Community, Lore Resources, Networking, etc.

History
    In February 2013, ArcheAgeRoleplay.com was created to play host to ArcheAge players with an interest in pursuing RP as a part of their gameplay experience. The website was relatively small and attracted a couple dozen players before servers fell to an unmanageable spam bot attack. The site was then taken offline for a few months pending selection of a more secure host, and a complete redesign of the forums. The affiliated Facebook page remained relatively active during this time. Then, in April 2014, the site was relaunched on Shivtr, and has continued to grow ever since.
    Purpose
    Because ArcheAge initially did not have an RP subforum, and continues to lack official RP server designation, ArcheAgeRoleplay.com was created to house the RP-centric community of ArcheAge, and to help determine the servers with a higher roleplay concentration. It is meant to provide space to a community with the common interest of RP and storytelling, and to allow individuals to expand their network of like-minded individuals with which to engage in roleplay. It is also a repository for character information, stories, collected lore information, etc.

The forums are constantly changing and adapting to the community's needs. As more RP emerges on various servers, more server-specific subforums may be added. Presently there are specific server subforums for Tahyang, Dahuta, Lucius, and Nui.
    Community
    It is our expectation that, like any other MMO, the RP community will continue to attract more mature, easy-going players. Amidst the dramatic overall community that ArcheAge attracts, we hope to be exemplary in our abilities to discuss and debate game-related topics with objectivity and courtesy. Thus far, despite occasional hitches, this community has grown positively, with an active Skype group-chat, on-site chat and shoutbox functionality, forum access, Facebook page membership, a subreddit, etc, there is no shortage of medium by which to interact with this community and gain friends and allies.
    Guilds and Recruitment
    One of the primary uses for ArcheAgeRoleplay.com is that of guild recruitment. With RP-focused and RP-friendly guilds alike posting to the website, many wayward RPers can easily access information about recruiting guilds. Guild masters may find this a valuable resource when it comes to scouting for like-minded individuals, and un-guilded RPers will have at their fingertips a library of guilds to select from. Those looking to form a guild can find others with the same goal, and can collaborate together to create a guild, be it on any of the four endorsed RP servers, or on another entirely uncovered server.
    Lore Resources
    ArcheAgeRoleplay.com continues to boast the highest concentration of lore resources on the web for ArcheAge at present. Collecting translated lore with room for improvement due to language barriers, it was one of the first to have any lore information apart from the Gods and Heroes four-part story posted to ArcheAgeGame. The lore resource subforum continues to grow with official localized lore found and collected throughout ArcheAge and is open to additions or improvements from any of its membership. If you are a lore sleuth, or are someone simply looking for some of the lore that has yet to find a place on ArcheAgeGame.com, joining or even simply visiting the site could provide you with many of the resources you require.
    ArcheAgeRoleplay.com

WANDERER on TAHYANG

PLAYING SINCE CBT3 KR

Tiny bit of spam for the first time ever, today. It was quickly nipped in the bud and the account was IP banned.
    ArcheAgeRoleplay.com

WANDERER on TAHYANG

PLAYING SINCE CBT3 KR

I have to bump this. A lot of people are still not aware that the vast majority of ArcheAge roleplayers use our site rather than the RP subforums of the official forums. They're unfortunately missing out!
    ArcheAgeRoleplay.com

WANDERER on TAHYANG

PLAYING SINCE CBT3 KR

... I didn't even know there was an aarp post here.
    Evelia - 50 - Templar
    Devigard Officer - Mirage Monthly Writer

Ba-dum-tssssss
    Evelia - 50 - Templar
    Devigard Officer - Mirage Monthly Writer

This is the place to go if you are looking to connect with other roleplayers or need to find a guild!

Our layout's been updated. Hopefully it's a little easier on the eyes navigating the site, despite the "dark" sort of color scheme we've got going on. We've been using that dark grey color as a content background for so long that changing it to any other color could mess up users' posts with custom color formatting, and we didn't want to make them do the extra work. So, dark it is!
    ArcheAgeRoleplay.com

WANDERER on TAHYANG

PLAYING SINCE CBT3 KR

I would love to R P which server is the best server for R P I am currently in Salphira and we have little to no R P event
    Been a month and my ticket have yet been resolve.
    My account was hacked and i lost everything
    141008-002654
    Never Solved but not happy
    10/08/2014

Tahyang is where most of us are at. The RP community at present seems to be entirely on Tahyang.
    ArcheAgeRoleplay.com

WANDERER on TAHYANG

PLAYING SINCE CBT3 KR

Yeah, I actually switched over from Salphira to Tahyang myself and deleted a level 25 character to do so.... honestly though, it was totally worth it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast